BREAKING NEWS: George Wilson Released

sven233

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sad. I've been a big Mr. Wilson fan since the Cowboys Monday Nighter in 2007 when he intercepted Tony Romo in the 1st Quarter of his 1st game at Safety. I got to down on the field before the Chiefs game and Mr. Wilson was really nice with us fans. He even let a kid come out on the field and he threw the kid a TD pass. I'm going to miss him. I hope he catches on somewhere else.

I'm a big George Wilson fan and I sport the dude's jersey. This sucks! I think I'm done buying jerseys for a while. And honestly, I'm kind of surprised they'd release George Wilson before Chris Kelsay. Am I missing something as far as the way their salaries are structured? Doesn't kelsay make more? Don't we have more DE's than safeties?

your missing the fact George Wilson is not very good and hasn't been for about 3 seasons

It's the right move because age was really creeping up on him last year, and the NFL is a young man's game.

Nevertheless, I'm still pretty bummed that George Wilson is no longer a Buffalo Bill. The guy was nothing but class throughout his underdog career. One of the few bright spots during a very dark era in Buffalo Bills history.

George Wilson was an above average safety in 2011, but last year he seemed to hit the wall harder than a cop car hits an Amanda Bynes factory.

Haha!!!

Awesome Sage!

Just kidding Meathead.

Not sure why the Bills are creating more holes on their roster in the offseason...I am not going to say they are great players, but they are definitely serviceable NFL players, and creating more holes on a roster that has enough already doesn't seem to make much sense...

Laron Landry....Paging Laron Landry.

makes sense to me, played in Petines system, one of the hardest hitting players in the league, would most def tough the D up.

George is a good dude, I hope he finds other job.

I hope they are not done cleaning house, hope it continues.

This has been a good offseason.

makes sense to me, played in Petines system, one of the hardest hitting players in the league, would most def tough the D up.

George is a good dude, I hope he finds other job.

I hope they are not done cleaning house, hope it continues.

This has been a good offseason.

I'd hate jinx stuff by saying that. Suffice to say, we'll know for sure by June.