BREAKING NEWS: George Wilson Released

sven233

I'm going to be the only one (probably) that Didnt like Wilson. Ok, as a ball player I did, but that was it. As a person he was not as great as you all make him out to be. I have knowledge that I'm not going to give up but I'm just gonna say that he's no choir boy. It's nothing huge, but honestly, something more than we've all scolded Ko Smipson or Donte Whitner over.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the move a lot, don't get me wrong George Wilson was a great representation of how a professional athlete should conduct themselves but his play was awful last year. His play also started to diminish half way through the 2011 season as well (as far as his coverage capabilities). I wouldn't be surprised if we went after LaRon Landry

George Wilson was a great representation of how a professional athlete should conduct themselves

This is the kind of BS that I'm talking about.

I don't expect anyone else to know this but Wilson is not what you think he is.

Anyway, I'm glad that he's gone. He was a bad football player with the exception of a TD against Dallas on Monday night and a majority of last season. Other than that, the guy wasnt good.

Glad he's gone.

I am more upset about Barrnet than Wilson, he was good in the scheme 2 years ago. He wasn't, in the outside position last year but how much of that was coaching? I guess they like Shep? Or have something else in mind. If we go with 3/4 at times he would have been one of my inside choices still.

This is the kind of BS that I'm talking about.

I don't expect anyone else to know this but Wilson is not what you think he is.

Anyway, I'm glad that he's gone. He was a bad football player with the exception of a TD against Dallas on Monday night and a majority of last season. Other than that, the guy wasnt good.

Glad he's gone.

Dude relax, it's not that serious. Sorry I don't know George Wilson's private life, All I know is what 99.9% of all the rest of us fans know, it's not BS. We can definitely both agree however that it was a good move. Go Bills!!

Dude relax, it's not that serious. Sorry I don't know George Wilson's private life, All I know is what 99.9% of all the rest of us fans know, it's not BS. We can definitely both agree however that it was a good move. Go Bills!!

im relaxed. I'm more than good actually. I was being a little sarcastic with a serious twist regarding your post. And yes, we can totally agree that he's not good and this was a good move.

I am more upset about Barrnet than Wilson, he was good in the scheme 2 years ago. He wasn't, in the outside position last year but how much of that was coaching? I guess they like Shep? Or have something else in mind. If we go with 3/4 at times he would have been one of my inside choices still.

Barnett couldn't run with anyone last year and played horribly whether he was taking on blocks or trying to make tackles. Moats must be god awful that he got beat out by a rookie and couldn't get some of the snaps from this old broken down LB.

I'm going to be the only one (probably) that Didnt like Wilson. Ok, as a ball player I did, but that was it. As a person he was not as great as you all make him out to be. I have knowledge that I'm not going to give up but I'm just gonna say that he's no choir boy. It's nothing huge, but honestly, something more than we've all scolded Ko Smipson or Donte Whitner over.

well out with it already...I wont say you're the snitch

Why even write this post?

• 2 weeks later...