Ezekial "Ziggy" Ansah - DE - BYU

H2o

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me clarify it for you. Terrell Suggs and Paul Kruger were 4-3 defensive ends coming out of college. Ansah is more athletic than those guys. In case you didn't know, Suggs was NFL DPOY last year and Kruger basically put up a sack per game in the second half of this season. The Bills own Mario Williams had 5 sacks in 5 games as an OLB in Houston's 3-4 two seasons ago. These are all big guys.

Yea your an idiot if you think Ansah is going to top these numbers at the combine.

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=11478&draftyear=2006&genpos=DE

I honestly believe looking at all aspects that another speedy wide receiver would be a world of help to the BILLS. Every team in the league knows that the BILLS are for the most part a one dimensional team. Besides Stevie, the only effective thing we have is the run game. Stop the run, beat the BILLS. Spread the field out with another capable wide receiver, now we got something to put on the table.

I say take the OG from Alabama and tell Andy take it or leave it ! We need to get our O-Line and our LB's going first and foremost ! Work with Aaron Williams and we're set at DB . I think the the D-Line just needs an old kick in the ass ,lets play together attitude .Ryan has his negatives but maybe Hackett can get Ryan going in the right direction.If he didn't have ability ,then why did we give him that contract ! Our coaches this year were horrible and if they weren't , they all would've been picked up by all the new coaching hires ! Like an ex-Dolphin player told me from "Spaulding Lake ",it's so much coaching ,people just don't see it ,and he used the Pittsburgh Steelers as an example.Stability !!! I'm telling you ,we're not that far away from being very good !I know Marrone is going to the O-line in this draft !

The bills should draft jarvis jones..now will he drop to #8? 99.9% of course not dude is a beast...so the next big thing at Lb should be the ultra talented barkevious mingo...perfect perfect hybrid type player for pittines defense...so if jones is there its a no brainer....if he isnt hopefully mingo is....lets go bills!!!!!!

Edited by Hotpockets28

I honestly believe looking at all aspects that another speedy wide receiver would be a world of help to the BILLS. Every team in the league knows that the BILLS are for the most part a one dimensional team. Besides Stevie, the only effective thing we have is the run game. Stop the run, beat the BILLS. Spread the field out with another capable wide receiver, now we got something to put on the table.

I honestly believe bolding your entire post makes me not read it. If it were all caps I would think you were yelling. But since its all in bold, I assume you're emphasizing every word like Al Pacino.

I honestly believe bolding your entire post makes me not read it. If it were all caps I would think you were yelling. But since its all in bold, I assume you're emphasizing every word like Al Pacino.

It's a Sicilian message...it means KGUNBILLS sleeps with the fishes.

The bills should draft jarvis jones..now will he drop to #8? 99.9% of course not dude is a beast...so the next big thing at Lb should be the ultra talented barkevious mingo...perfect perfect hybrid type player for pittines defense...so if jones is there its a no brainer....if he isnt hopefully mingo is....lets go bills!!!!!!

Mingo's dropping. His production doesn't match his measurables. He could be great, but he has a high risk of being a bust.

I agree, Jones is who we should draft if he is there. If not there Dion Jordan from Oregon,or DaMontre Moore from Texas A&M we need a 3-4 linebacker with number 8 pick.

Mingo's dropping. His production doesn't match his measurables. He could be great, but he has a high risk of being a bust.

They said the same about Burfict...I take what the media guys say with a grain of salt. Hoping our scouts and Whaley (not Nix) can evaluate the available talent better than Kiper and his crew.

They said the same about Burfict...I take what the media guys say with a grain of salt. Hoping our scouts and Whaley (not Nix) can evaluate the available talent better than Kiper and his crew.

What they said about Burfict was that he has major character concerns and was out of shape.

Well...Burfict and Mingo are two completely different situations...Mingo is seen by some (media guys) as a bit of a tweener-underachiver based on what most think will be very good measurables...Burfict ran real slow at Indy, played terrible at times in College, and had all kinds of issues over his head... B-)

I say take the OG from Alabama and tell Andy take it or leave it ! We need to get our O-Line and our LB's going first and foremost ! Work with Aaron Williams and we're set at DB . I think the the D-Line just needs an old kick in the ass ,lets play together attitude .Ryan has his negatives but maybe Hackett can get Ryan going in the right direction.If he didn't have ability ,then why did we give him that contract ! Our coaches this year were horrible and if they weren't , they all would've been picked up by all the new coaching hires ! Like an ex-Dolphin player told me from "Spaulding Lake ",it's so much coaching ,people just don't see it ,and he used the Pittsburgh Steelers as an example.Stability !!! I'm telling you ,we're not that far away from being very good !I know Marrone is going to the O-line in this draft !

I hate to but i have to disagree !! the reason being one of the most stable parts of the team is the O line ! The wholes lie in other areas, that would be like taking another RB HUH ???

If Marrone is half the coach everyone is thinking he is & watched the tape of the last 2 seasons or just last year he will see that he has a good O line to work with & his priority will be getting Leveitre & Rhinehardt signed to keep these guys together.

If he can't do that then i could see him picking p some other FA talent like Buddy has done to keep the O line one of the more stable parts of the team ...

I don't know if that's our best choice with #8, but I would love to see Cordarrelle in a Bills jersey.

So, who is throwing to him?

I'm still hoping the Bills bail out of #8...I think there should be interest in that pick, and not a ton of difference between the player you're going to get from 8-20...Especially if The Bills are determined to take a QB in the 1st...

If they stay at #8, which of course WILL happen if Buddy is still in charge, I fully expect Joeckel, G. Smith, Milliner, Werner, and Fisher to be gone...Not sure who the next 2 are yet...The possible names I like at #8 are Lane Johnson, and Dion Jordan...But should The Bills take a flyer on a QB at #8, I'm OK with it...I think that is priority #1... B-)