Ezekial "Ziggy" Ansah - DE - BYU

H2o

I honestly believe looking at all aspects that another speedy wide receiver would be a world of help to the BILLS. Every team in the league knows that the BILLS are for the most part a one dimensional team. Besides Stevie, the only effective thing we have is the run game. Stop the run, beat the BILLS. Spread the field out with another capable wide receiver, now we got something to put on the table.

Why is it people think the Bills should use their first round pick on what they think is their biggest need? That's just dumb logic...just like all the people who think Bills need another CB so they should draft one in the first round. Yeah because that's worked out so well in the past

There is more then one round to the draft

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea your an idiot if you think Ansah is going to top these numbers at the combine.

http://www.nfldrafts...=2006&genpos=DE

I very clearly said Ansah would put up better athletic numbers than Suggs and Kruger........not Williams. Trust me, I have been following the draft for a long time. Followed Mario very closely at NC State and well aware of his rare showing at the combine. Suggs was also a prospective #1 overall pick and it was thought that he was going to put up some great workout numbers and he simply did not. That cast doubt on his ability to be a great pass rusher from the DE position. Then Baltimore snapped him up and put him at OLB. Based on his workout numbers, it should never have worked, but despite his lackluster workout numbers, he has proven to be a great fit in the Baltimore system........which Pettine brings from NY to Buffalo. I like Mario, but Suggs was the NFLDPOY in 2011. So, in short, yes Ansah could very conceivably translate to an OLB in the right 3-4 system.

Edited by BADOLBEELZ

I disagree with the OP COMPLETELY. He's a big guy with room to fill out, he's an athletic freak, and in all those highlights, I saw him getting by on pure athleticism. He doesn't yet have the moves and counters you see from most DEs. If he can learn them, he will be incredible.

I disagree with the OP COMPLETELY. He's a big guy with room to fill out, he's an athletic freak, and in all those highlights, I saw him getting by on pure athleticism. He doesn't yet have the moves and counters you see from most DEs. If he can learn them, he will be incredible.

They said he had no idea how to put on his pads in his college sophomore year, and needed help from the trainers lol. He's just completely raw and doesn't know how to play the game yet. I don't think we should take him at 8, but at the same time this is the player that I am most terrified of a division rival drafting.

http://www.profootba...one-year-wonder

His stats: http://espn.go.com/c...7/ezekiel-ansah

You mean to tell me that this guy's production warrants a first round selection? I don't see him as anything more than another Maybin. I hope we stay far, far away from him and let someone else make that mistake.

Agree; He's not for us. DE43, raw (3 years in football), benefited from Van Noy on the other side, 10 tackles before this year, never seen snow (from Ghana). Nothing to see here. Hope someone else is distracted by his speed.