D. Bell Released by Eagles

Peter

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He was injured all the time here, I was not surprised to see that trend follow him to Philly...

I don't recall him being injured much in Philly. He just sucked. Wasn't he benched halfway through the season?

I guess the Bills did a good thing by letting him go eh?

I guess so, though most people here were not happy about it at the time and thought the Bills should have offered him the big contract he was seeking. There was a lot of talk about the Bills low-balling him. In the end, the best deal he could get was a one year try-out with Philly that he failed.

Score one for the FO.

I guess so, though most people here were not happy about it at the time and thought the Bills should have offered him the big contract he was seeking. There was a lot of talk about the Bills low-balling him. In the end, the best deal he could get was a one year try-out with Philly that he failed.

Score one for the FO.

Totally agree. Another good job by Nix.

Score one for the FO.

3.5 million is an expensive tryout

Score one for the FO.

Really? Not me - I thought he played really well WHEN he was healthy, but when the heck WAS that?

And on the cheap he'd be a great backup where maybe he wouldn't get hurt playing part time.

Edited by BobChalmers

Glenn > Bell

Pears > Bell

Hairston > Bell

Young > Bell

Sanders has more potential.

JMO..

if needed id prefer him at LT over young.

im not dying to sign him, but we could do worse for depth and i think hes likely in the process of realizing quickly that he is a depth player, not a cornerstone.