Lil Donte Still Talkin

T master

Just days after the SB Ex Bill Donte Whitner is back at it, runnin his mouth ..

He is predicting that "each year the 49ers take a step up & that next year they will win it all"

Although it is good to have the confidence in your team mates to carry you to a SB as was pointed out in the article it is hard to go to the big game 2 years in a row & that it hasn't been done since the Pats went back to back .

So good luck with that Donte we will all be waiting to see if your actions can cash in on what your mouth is saying ...

Edited by T master

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is predicting that "each year the 49ers take a step up & that next year they will win it all"

Although it is good to have the confidence in your team mates to carry you to a SB as was pointed out in the article it is hard to go to the big game 2 years in a row & that it hasn't been done since the Pats went back to back .

So good luck with that Donte we will all be waiting to see if your actions can cash in on what your mouth is saying ...

I remember a bunch of Buffalo Bills using words to the same effect every February throughout the early 90's.

I never saw an issue with him setting lofty goals for the team.

Setting goals and getting burned multiple times that end up being the reason your team loses the Super Bowl are... just hilarious. He can set all the goals he wants. Unless his goals start with "don't get burned" and "be in position," he has no room to talk.

People need to get over losing players like Whitner. Who cares what he's blabbing about this time?

There were tons of posters claiming how big a loss Donte was lately...........just using this forum and his putrid performance in the Super Bowl to show why it's not a big deal at all. He's a pawn in that defense, just throw at him at it's easy street.

I actually agree with Whitner. They are going to be one of the favorites not only to make the superbowl but win it. The have a great O-line, quality WR's, a budding superstar at QB, and a great defense. The are what the Bills aspire to be.

I actually agree with Whitner. They are going to be one of the favorites not only to make the superbowl but win it. The have a great O-line, quality WR's, a budding superstar at QB, and a great defense. The are what the Bills aspire to be.

^^This, I just don't understand the hatred for him around here... move on.. The Bills will likely be terrible again and the 9ers have a great shot at getting back there next year.

What's up with all the Donte Whitner hate? You are acting like he's Leon Seals or something... let it go... SMDH

Seattle is going to have something to say about that...They match up very well against SF.

Green Bay thought the sam ething in 2010..Havent seen them get back....

Miami in 1984 thought that with Marino they would be back to the Superbowl many times after his second season..never happened.

That game Sunay may very well be SF's last Superbowl appearance for another 20 years.

I have to agree with everything but the quality wr's. Their tight ends are terrific, but they need one or two wr's opposite Crabtree. It may be their weakest area, besides the slump Akers went through.