Titus Young released 2x, arrested 4x

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone will put in a claim for him, but he wont last long if he contiues those antics

i wouldnt be 100% confident.

its one thing to be a legal or publicity headache - its another to be an on field problem. this is his second team to boot him if you include college. the rumors of him lining up wherever he wanted after play calls is the type of thing that can get a guy black balled real quickly. especially one with a lot of other baggage.

I hope we pass on him talk about a prima donna !! Just ask him how good he is and you'll be in for a long drawn out explanation of just how good he thinks he is ...

I hope he's out of the NFL for a while that just might humble his brash ALL ABOUT ME attitude !!

He makes T.O. look like a choir boy !!

Edited by T master

i wouldnt be 100% confident.

its one thing to be a legal or publicity headache - its another to be an on field problem. this is his second team to boot him if you include college. the rumors of him lining up wherever he wanted after play calls is the type of thing that can get a guy black balled real quickly. especially one with a lot of other baggage.

That's what I was thinking. If the story is true about him screwing over his team in a tight OT game when they desperately needed a win, and he's !@#$ing around like a spoiled child who didn't get his way, I can't imagine any GM worth his salt even giving this guy a glance.