New gun control thread!

are you guys that dumb or do you just love to troll?

No you have it wrong it's nice knowing you, because if you can't keep the other gunman from shooting back you have failed!!!

--- and what do they tell you at the range?

Keep your gun unloaded until you are ready to use it.

Can I ask .. do you practice good gun safety?

So when someone is in your house and you're going to shoot to kill where do you aim?

And if your asking me if I practice gun safely by keeping my gun unloaded when not in use the answer is yes.

Edited by Chef Jim

shoot to stop? please tell me you aren't just trolling?

Stop then how? shoot then in both arms before they get a chance to shoot back?

Firing your weapon at another person should only be done to stop a threat to life or bodily harm against you or another person.

Firing at another person with the intent to kill, even in self defense, could result in a charge of manslaughter or a lesser degree of murder.

Stop then how? shoot then in both arms before they get a chance to shoot back?

Aim center mass.

One shot One kill. If you believe otherwise I'll pray for your soul if you were to get into a gun fight.

This is another example of how real life differs from movies/tv/video games.

People do not always drop instantly from a single gunshot. Look at that thug from Ferguson, how many shots did he take before he dropped? Why does Special Forces teach the Double Tap?

s_safetyrules.jpg

What is that, a Smith & Wesson MP Shield? It's definitely a striker fired semi-auto, but not a Glock or Ruger SR9/SR40.

So when someone is in your house and you're going to shoot to kill where do you aim?

And if your asking me if I practice gun safely by keeping my gun unloaded when not in use the answer is yes.

# 1 Be sure of the target.

Like /dev/null posted

Center mass of the chest near the heart. Now since you'll retort with what if he's wearing a gun vest. I guess I'll have to reply with a secondary tap to the head as I stand over them.

Firing your weapon at another person should only be done to stop a threat to life or bodily harm against you or another person.

Firing at another person with the intent to kill, even in self defense, could result in a charge of manslaughter or a lesser degree of murder.

Aim center mass.

This is another example of how real life differs from movies/tv/video games.

People do not always drop instantly from a single gunshot. Look at that thug from Ferguson, how many shots did he take before he dropped? Why does Special Forces teach the Double Tap?

What is that, a Smith & Wesson MP Shield? It's definitely a striker fired semi-auto, but not a Glock or Ruger SR9/SR40.

That is true. there is no guarantee. But I'm confident that my Dan Wesson 357 will knock most people down.

don't know what that gun in the image is sorry.

Smith & Wesson MP Shield

37163-DEFAULT-L.jpgShield-full.jpg

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Center mass is not to kill, it's to stop.

and you know this as fact because you've done it?

Let me guess you would go for a head shot?

A bullet to the heart sure as hell will put a man down.

Damn you. Now he has to go back and ask his overlords how to respond.

if you have nothing rational to reply with stay out of it. incessant trolling doesn't support any argument

shooting-target.jpg

I wonder why the larger P# is center mass????

If you ever have to shoot someone, you shoot to stop the threat. If the threat dies or lives is not your concern. The only objective is to render the criminal incapable of doing you harm. You aim for center mass and keep firing until the threat is no longer a threat or until you run out of rounds. Simple.

And if you are dumb enough to tell a cop that "you didn't mean to kill the attacker" after a fatality, get ready to go to jail. You tell them "my life was in immediate danger and I defended myself"

and you know this as fact because you've done it?

Let me guess you would go for a head shot?

A bullet to the heart sure as hell will put a man down.

if you have nothing rational to reply with stay out of it. incessant trolling doesn't support any argument

shooting-target.jpg

I wonder why the larger P# is center mass????

Do you ever wonder why you aren't given the benefit of any doubt here? (hint: it has something to do with you earning those kinds of responses)

I don't care about police success. The vast majority of police officers in this world lack the necessary training to deal with a real world shooting situation. That's not news. The best guarantee that Police Departments nation-wide can give you is they won't be anywhere around if you're in a victim situation. Statistically that can't be debated.

http://bearingarms.com/officer-shot-handcuffed-felon-will-charges-savannah/?utm_source=bafbp&utm_medium=fbpage&utm_campaign=baupdate

"Officer Jannot did 21 years in the miiltary including 13 years in special operations before beginning his career in law enforcement, and Smith’s shooting was the first time he’d ever had to fire upon someone in all that time. The officer hit Smith with four of five shots fired, a phenomenal feat considering that most officer-involved shootings have a hit rate of less than 20%.

Good news, everyone! Obama has decided to start banning ammo by executive order!

It's like he's trying to single-handedly destroy the Democratic Party one executive order at a time.

Open the borders. Hand out freebies. Ignore the terrorists. Take away the ammo. Helluva plan.

As promised, President Obama is using executive actions to impose gun control on the nation, targeting the top-selling rifle in the country, the AR-15 style semi-automatic, with a ban on one of the most-used AR bullets by sportsmen and target shooters.

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives this month revealed that it is proposing to put the ban on 5.56mm ammo on a fast track, immediately driving up the price of the bullets and prompting retailers, including the huge outdoors company Cabela’s, to urge sportsmen to urge Congress to stop the president.

BF4E is putting out perhaps the best argument for gun control ever. I sure as hell am thinking twice about letting him own weapons.

thanks for Trolling. you input is very valuable

He's not trolling.

Thus far in this thread you have shown yourself to be the kind of ignorant and reckless gun owner that gives responsible gun owners a bad name

Edited by /dev/null

Good news, everyone! Obama has decided to start banning ammo by executive order!

It's like he's trying to single-handedly destroy the Democratic Party one executive order at a time.

Open the borders. Hand out freebies. Ignore the terrorists. Take away the ammo. Helluva plan.

They're having a big day today, aren't they?

I wonder how this will effect those of us wishing to purchase rounds for our AR15s online?

They're having a big day today, aren't they?

I wonder how this will effect those of us wishing to purchase rounds for our AR15s online?

CPAC started today. One thing the WH is great at doing is trolling their opposition. You have everyone from Scott Walker and Ben Carson to Sarah Palin and Chris Christie all gathered together in one place giving speeches, with the entire Obama media wing reporting on everything they say.

With that many conservatives in one place, it's the perfect time to throw out some new executive orders because it is all but certain someone will get recorded saying something stupid, which will result in the media asking all the conservatives what they think about that comment, and everyone will ignore the executive orders while completing ignoring that Barry's banning bullets and Hillary took millions of dollars from foreign countries while she was SoS.

Normally I would argue that a president is too busy or important or to think like this, but thinking isn't exactly Obama's strong suit. What he's good at is taking money from the highest bidder, issuing an executive order in exchange for the dough, and then sending his mouthpieces out to call everyone a racist.

It got him this far.

He's not trolling.

Thus far in this thread you have shown yourself to be the kind of ignorant and reckless gun owner that gives responsible gun owners a bad name

You shoot so the other person has no chance to shoot back. The best way is to shoot to kill.

that's basic understanding of using a gun for personal protection.

if you can't see than they you should not own a gun. otherwise you might as well bring a knife to a gunfight

a gun will not protect you if you use it inappropriately.

You said so yourself. Center mass in the chest,

or if you are an expert marksman the head.

You shoot so the other person has no chance to shoot back. The best way is to shoot to kill.

that's basic understanding of using a gun for personal protection.

if you can't see than they you should not own a gun. otherwise you might as well bring a knife to a gunfight

a gun will not protect you if you use it inappropriately.

You said so yourself. Center mass in the chest,

or if you are an expert marksman the head.

Why is center mass the preferred target?