New gun control thread!

I have done this before in Rochester, a couple months ago. Got harassed by the fuzz, but I stuck around and didn't see anything worth buying.

just curious considering the supply demand scenario now with guns, what would you consider worth buying?

just curious considering the supply demand scenario now with guns, what would you consider worth buying?

Depends on your reason for purchasing. If self protection, and you're going to carry, I'd recommend a low profile automatic at least a 38. Strongley suggest a laser site. If only at home, a shotgun will do.

I see CNN is finally covering the story regarding the murder of the 15-year-old honor student who performed at Obama's inauguration.

Of course, no mention that she was hanging out with gang members at the time she was murdered with her boyfriend. Though they do mention she is the 42nd Chicago murder victim this year. Right on target for last year's grand total of 502. With some of the strictest gun laws in the country, Chicago is working hard to be the murder capital. This ain't no mental illness problem.

I suspect they'll drop the story once they find out what really happened. Gangbangers murdering teens is just another day in Chicago. Happens all the time. Does nothing to advance the administration's story, so let's see if we can find a new angle to the Trayvon Martin story instead.

http://www.cnn.com/2....html?hpt=hp_t1

Edited by LABillzFan

I see CNN is finally covering the story regarding the murder of the 15-year-old honor student who performed at Obama's inauguration.

Of course, no mention that she was hanging out with gang members at the time she was murdered with her boyfriend. Though they do mention she is the 42nd Chicago murder victim this year. Right on target for last year's grand total of 502. With some of the strictest gun laws in the country, Chicago is working hard to be the murder capital. This ain't no mental illness problem.

I suspect they'll drop the story once they find out what really happened. Gangbangers murdering teens is just another day in Chicago. Happens all the time. Does nothing to advance the administration's story, so let's see if we can find a new angle to the Trayvon Martin story instead.

If only they closed the gun show loophole. We would all be safe and happy under the wing of our friend the goverment! Right purple monkey dishwasher?

Depends on your reason for purchasing. If self protection, and you're going to carry, I'd recommend a low profile automatic at least a 38. Strongley suggest a laser site. If only at home, a shotgun will do.

t buy handguns like that here.

most of the guns were in crappy shape.

If only they closed the gun show loophole. We would all be safe and happy under the wing of our friend the goverment! Right purple monkey dishwasher?

I'm sure the girl would still be alive if the shooters were limited to seven in the magazine because everyone knows that in spite of their intent to randomly kill teenagers to earn stripes in a gang, most gangbangers are good people who respect the law.

Of course the left would use this fact to impose even stricter laws nationally since guns come in from outside Chicago.

Of course the left would use this fact to impose even stricter laws nationally since guns come in from outside Chicago.

Remember, if anyone is going to transport illegal guns to drug lords and gangbangers, it's the US government, because a Mexican gangbanger shedding the blood of an American border patrol agent isn't near as bad as an American gangbanger shedding the blood of a Chicago honor student.

The girl's death was a tragedy. Brian Terry's death was just the result of an old George Bush program.

Edited by LABillzFan

Remember, if anyone is going to transport illegal guns to drug lords and gangbangers, it's the US government, because a Mexican gangbanger shedding the blood of an American border patrol agent isn't near as bad as an American gangbanger shedding the blood of a Chicago honor student.

The girl's death was a tragedy. Brian Terry's death was just the result of an old George Bush program.

http://www.jsonline.com/watchdog/watchdogreports/atfs-milwaukee-sting-operation-marred-by-mistakes-failures-mu8akpj-188952581.html?abc=Ct5vpWpS

They were undercover agents from the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives running a storefront sting aimed at busting criminal operations in the city by purchasing drugs and guns from felons.

But the effort to date has not snared any major dealers or taken down a gang. Instead, it resulted in a string of mistakes and failures, including an ATF military-style machine gun landing on the streets of Milwaukee and the agency having $35,000 in merchandise stolen from its store, a Journal Sentinel investigation has found.

When the 10-month operation was shut down after the burglary, agents and Milwaukee police officers who participated in the sting cleared out the store but left behind a sensitive document that listed names, vehicles and phone numbers of undercover agents.

Does nothing to advance the administration's story, so let's see if we can find a new angle to the Trayvon Martin story instead.

I know, I know! If Mitt Romney had a daughter, she would look just like Michelle Obama.

Obama practicing for his return to Chicago

With the release of that picture there was a disclaimer that it was not authorized to be edited or manipulated in anyway. Too bad, I have seen some of the best shoops ever with it...

Obama was in Pirates of the Carribean.

A shooter at Newtown.

A shoot out with police.

A speech with himself.

WWII Germany.

Star Wars.

...just to name the funniest ones.

With the release of that picture there was a disclaimer that it was not authorized to be edited or manipulated in anyway. Too bad, I have seen some of the best shoops ever with it...

Obama was in Pirates of the Carribean.

A shooter at Newtown.

A shoot out with police.

A speech with himself.

WWII Germany.

Star Wars.

...just to name the funniest ones.

Not so sure I agree with the positioning of the butt (of the shotgun) there. Looks a little high. Photo shopped?