New gun control thread!

I see what you mean, the NRA has made it so easy for criminals, crazy people and sleep walkers to get guns that you would assume any criminal that breaks in somewhere would have one

How has the NRS made it easier for criminals to get guns. You said indirectly. Explain yourself.

So walk us through how the NRA is indirectly responsible for criminals getting guns.

It's not indirectly, actually. It's directly.

You see, what they do is sell guns to Mexican drug cartels in an effort to locate the cartels by tracking the guns, but then they lose track of the guns until they're discovered to be the guns used by the cartels to murder border patrol agents.

Oh, wait. NRA?

I'm sorry. I thought you meant the WH and ATF.

My bad.

It's not indirectly, actually. It's directly.

You see, what they do is sell guns to Mexican drug cartels in an effort to locate the cartels by tracking the guns, but then they lose track of the guns until they're discovered to be the guns used by the cartels to murder border patrol agents.

Oh, wait. NRA?

I'm sorry. I thought you meant the WH and ATF.

My bad.

Yeah, but at least that's hilarious...

You mean like in the UK? They have stronger gun laws and a whole lot fewer gun deaths

http://www.gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/united-kingdom

How are you going to restrict guns to the criminals? Sorry man, the guns are here. How do you recommend getting guns off the streets that are already there?

And you do realize that there is still a ton of violent crime in the UK. By some accounts there are more violent crime.