[closed]Who wants Manti now?

billsfan_34

I haven't wanted him at the #8 pick since the National Championship game. I believe there are better LB's that will be available at that pick. (hint, hint look at SEC LB's). If foe some reason he drops to round 2, then hell yes. This has nothing to do with the "girlfriend" scandal, just his potential as a pro.

I never felt the Bills should take Teo--or any other non-passrushing LB--at #8. If the Bills need linebackers, they can (and should) get them in the second round or later. If this drama causes Teo to fall to the second or third round, then--like KD said--the Bills should consider taking him there.

The Bama game expossed him as a 2 down lb. granted bama has an amazing Oline and was getting to him all night. But even when Te'o had opportunities to make plays he rarely did.

Take the NC performance and add a little this drama into it and hopefully it was enough for the Bills not to consider him at 8.

Character as a professional is huge. I will reserve judgement until everything comes out in the wash. That being said I never wanted him at number 8 as well. I will give him a pass for the Alabama game as I'm sure he had the weight of the world on his shoulders. He easily could of spun into PTSD from all of this.

I never wanted him at #8 overall. That hasn't changed. Anywhere from 2nd round on, I'm fine with it. He will probably have a chip on his shoulder now and may be even more motivated to be a very good NFL player. Dude is screwed up though either from being totally duped..... or from just being a liar and an idiot.

I am going to reserve judgement until I hear all the facts. Too many times people immediately start to draw their own conclusions only to find out later that they were way off. However, if the initial reports are true, I like the idea of drafting him if available in a later round. Ray Lewis was suspected of doing a lot worse and the Ravens stuck by him....hindsight shows that decision worked out quite well. At the end of the day, it's the performance on the field that really dictates how athletes are viewed.