What is your "perfect" draft scenario?

rayray808

what is the best possible option you see happening... not total long shots, but something PRACTICAL that could actually go down where you would walk away saying, "wow, this is the best draft we have had in years"....

for me...

ROUND ONE - GENO SMITH

ROUND TWO - MATT BARKLEY

we pull that off and I will dress as Peter Pan to work the following week

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what is the best possible option you see happening... not total long shots, but something PRACTICAL that could actually go down where you would walk away saying, "wow, this is the best draft we have had in years"....

for me...

ROUND ONE - GENO SMITH

ROUND TWO - MATT BARKLEY

That would be my worst nightmare.

see my sig

I don't know the specific players in the draft so I can't comment on what players I would like but I would like to see the Bills get a prime WR at pick 8, and then go grab a impact LB in round 2, and use their third rounder to trade for Matt Flynn to solve their QB situation.

Any QB needs better weapons and our D needs Linebackers, and I am not sold on this QB class so out of all the free agent/trade possibilities I like Flynn the best. In free agency we can shop to further fill out the LB position and fill out the roster.

I don't know the specific players in the draft so I can't comment on what players I would like but I would like to see the Bills get a prime WR at pick 8, and then go grab a impact LB in round 2, and use their third rounder to trade for Matt Flynn to solve their QB situation.

Any QB needs better weapons and our D needs Linebackers, and I am not sold on this QB class so out of all the free agent/trade possibilities I like Flynn the best. In free agency we can shop to further fill out the LB position and fill out the roster.

I don't know that there is a WR worth drafting at 8....anyone know of any? Seemingly, the highest rated WR on most people's draft boards is Keenan Allen from Cal.

Everyone we pick is still on the team after cuts.

Round 1 - 3 are starters (one LB and QB, the other pick is whatever).

Round 4 - 7 are back up.

That's a step in the right direction right? I care less about position than the quality of player we are drafting.

Edited by The Wiz

Round 1 - Alec Ogletree

Round 2 - Mike Glennon/Tyler Wilson/Ryan Nassib....in that order.

Hey we agree twice in one day.

Only thing is I would go Tyler Wilson/Tyler Bray/Mike Glennon/Ryan Nassib.

Yet I admit that I know very little. Just a gut on the QB's and based on what I've read from various prognosticators.

for me...

ROUND ONE - GENO SMITH

ROUND TWO - MATT BARKLEY

Trade down, because then we can end up with all 32 first-round picks if we keep doing it.

- Way too many people

Seriously though...my dream scenario:

Round 1 - Starting QB

Round 2 - Starting impact LB

I'll fill in the names once I get more comfortable with the draft class, because right now I'm not far enough in to get super-specific.

Trade down, because then we can end up with all 32 first-round picks if we keep doing it.

- Way too many people

Seriously though...my dream scenario:

Round 1 - Starting QB

Round 2 - Starting impact LB

I'll fill in the names once I get more comfortable with the draft class, because right now I'm not far enough in to get super-specific.

If only we started this 13 years ago. 12 first round picks would be nice. Even though we would only hit on about 3-4 of them.

1. Quarterback....I don't care who it is, whether it's Nassib, Glennon, Tyler Wilson, or whoever they think can lead this team the best. Go get your QB!!

2. Chase Thomas OLB Stanford....The guy makes plays, good size and strength at 6'4 245, above average coverage ability, sheds blocks, and plays fast!!

3. Best wide receiver on the board.

4-7. Depth

1. Quarterback....I don't care who it is, whether it's Nassib, Glennon, Tyler Wilson, or whoever they think can lead this team the best. Go get your QB!!

2. Chase Thomas OLB Stanford....The guy makes plays, good size and strength at 6'4 245, above average coverage ability, sheds blocks, and plays fast!!

3. Best wide receiver on the board.

4-7. Depth

Chase Thomas is one of my favorite LB's in this class. He plays with such intensity and speed...reminds me of Clay Matthews.

Chase Thomas is one of my favorite LB's in this class. He plays with such intensity and speed

Same here. He makes tackles and can cover anyone. He's definitely a guy I'd like to see in a Bills uniform. Shayne Skov, his teammate at Stanford, is another solid play maker that I would love to see Buffalo go after. Either one of these guys would instantaneously make our defense better.

Edited by Florida Gator 14