Geno Smith Tells the Senior Bowl "No Thanks"

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

typical for the top qb with nothing to prove. i bet he will want to do his own pro day for all of the scouts so that he can use his own receivers and have it all scripted out. i think a lot of the top guys have done the same thing over the years

B-U-S-T.....

I would steer clear of this guy..way too risky.

He would have been a 3rd rounder in last years draft.

LB or best receiver in round 1.

QB round 2.

if the top qb wouldve been a 3rd rounder last year, why would you want a 2nd round pick?

i cant say i get the "even the best in this draft wouldve been a midrounder, so lets settle for investing a still premium pick on the second tier of a class i hate"

Wow! delusions of Grandeur. He sucks any way, whatever.

whats delusional? honest question: who was the last guy that was 1 or 2 on the qb board that played in it? typically it showcases those later in the first and second round prospects. a top ten pick has too much to lose.

whats delusional? honest question: who was the last guy that was 1 or 2 on the qb board that played in it? typically it showcases those later in the first and second round prospects. a top ten pick has too much to lose.

he maybe the "top" pick but he needed to make up for a poor season.

....He would have been a 3rd rounder in last years draft....

Not that I have an opinion on his talent level.....but when a majority of mock drafts are predicting a player to go #1 in the draft I tend to think that said player might be better than a standard 3rd round pick.

Edited by Dibs

42 TDs and 6 picks is terrible. Not going to claim I watched every game he played but "he sucks" ? Really? The WV D was atrocious this year. Ranked at the bottom of D1.

I watched too many of his games and most looked like his bowl game. if we draft him we wil be looking for another HC in 3 yrs

Not that I have an opinion on his talent level.....but when a majority of mock drafts are predicting a player to go #1 in the draft I tend to think that said player might be better than a standard 3rd round pick.

Like Tim Couch or JaMarcus Russell?

So there is a growing consensus on TSW that - should Geno Smith be on the board when the Bills select at #8 - we should NOT draft him??? :huh:

Or is it just a small faction of delusional, wacked-out, nincompoops that feel this way??? :wacko:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

Edited by The Senator

I watched too many of his games and most looked like his bowl game. if we draft him we wil be looking for another HC in 3 yrs

That is just not true. He had 3 poor games (for him) all season while the whole team went through a tough five game stretch. Can't throw the baby out with the bathwater here.

GO BILLS!!!

So there is a growing consensus on TSW that - should Geno Smith be on the board when the Bills select at #8 - we should NOT draft him??? :huh:

Or is it just a small faction of delusional, wacked-out, nincompoops that feel this way??? :wacko:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

dont forget loud. they are also loud.