Brandon Meets w/Ralph, No Nix Announcement Until 1/1/13

Chilly

Possibly over 7 head coaching vacancies and the Bills are going to waste time on this crap. What is there to discuss? It's not like they don't know what they have. Keep and him and get some coaching interviews set up or get on with finding a new GM.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Feeling a bit vindicated on this point. You can't multitask as far as bringing in coaching candidates when the guy selecting them isn't settled.

I think it has been settled...

If Nix wasn't involved in canning Chan, the writing is on the wall. I think Brando and Ralphie already made their decision and are going to move forward with making a splash

I really don't think we would fully clean house (all coaches and GM) without having something lined up. That is not the Bills way....

Whaley IS lined up.

easy there - the rest of the tweet was proven wrong... by a tim graham tweet just minutes later.

Again, my point was not about Nix specifically. It was, how can you line up HC interviews if you're not sure who your GM (the guy picking the HC) is?

They might very well know who their GM will be, it may not be Whaley...

Agreed...I'm really going to hold out hope for a GM David Caldwell/HC Greg Roman possibility...That's my dream scenario... B-)

Edited by KOKBILLS

i mean... am i the only one that thinks TG should be held to a bit higher standard than:

"buddys meeting with ralph" pause - a few minutes later "actually brandons meeting with ralph - someones about to get canned"

he is an actual reporter after all.

And yet people will jump on Wawrow because he doesn't give out info fast enough.

There is no happy medium.

Agreed...I'm really going to hold out hope for a GM David Caldwell/HC Greg Roman possibility...That's my dream scenario... B-)

I am really thinking it might be Gruden. They went after him hard in 2009. We have more pieces now and he did say that the Bills were one of 3 teams he would coach. The hammer on Nix falls if Gruden wants him gone....

I am really thinking it might be Gruden. They went after him hard in 2009. We have more pieces now and he did say that the Bills were one of 3 teams he would coach. The hammer on Nix falls if Gruden wants him gone....

Possibly...I just can't get myself there though...The thought that The Bills would do what it's going to take to get a name like Gruden?...I'm just not there...I would welcome it though...In a big way... B-)

Whats so funny? Oh, I got it, how about Russ Brandon does the job instead?

I am sorry Bro. I thought you were kidding.

Imo, Marv is WAY too old, and he failed miserably at GM. Nice man, but we need something more. If we want to go back in time, we should hand the keys to Polian imo.

Have a great New Year.