Huge Ralph Wilson Statement linked posted on TWS by bbb

Reed83HOF

The odds of the bills video team pulling anything off is comical.

Yes, as I recall the crack A/V squad employed by the Bills has been unable to get a working podium/mic/internet video feed up and running for the last several major press conferences/announcements - most elementary schools have better A/V people....

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, as I recall the crack A/V squad employed by the Bills has been unable to get a working podium/mic/internet video feed up and running for the last several major press conferences/announcements - most elementary schools have better A/V people....

I guarantee you that when Bills' nation turns to this presser, they will see a picture of an empty podium, there will be no sound, it will start 2 hours after the scheduled time, and when someone comes up to the podium, it will then go black.

I hope the new front office brings in a new A/V team.

I guarantee you that when Bills' nation turns to this presser, they will see a picture of an empty podium, there will be no sound, it will start 2 hours after the scheduled time, and when someone comes up to the podium, it will then go black.

And lets not forget the twitter staff.

Clean. House.

Exactly! I see you've tuned in to the past few - nothing like blowing the afternoon trying to watch discretely from work and nothing happens for a few hours - seriously, who calls a press conference and then can't get anything going for a few hours? It's so comically emblematic of how the Bills operate and how the world views the organization.....

So lemme get this straight.....

Ralph shows up in person to the end of the year Buffalo Bills staff and player holiday party. But he's going to say goodbye to Buffalo and the NFL as a whole forever via pre-recorded statement? That sounds a little ass backwards to me. I think if he were really leaving the organization or handing over the keys, he wouldn't have flown home to Detroit after the party.

Now it would be great to hear that there is some Polian involvement, or at least a modicum of influence, that results in...

GM - David Caldwell

HC - Bruce Arians

OC - Alex Van Pelt

Been there, done that. he should have stayed in broadcasting - best Bills' radio analyst EVER!

Would be hilarious if the Bills did a fake osama bin laden on letterman type of video with Ralph instead.

I have it on "good authority" that Ralph will be creating a video message specifically for TSW with the bombshell news:

1. Overdorf is HOSSAGE
  2. Littman is SCOOBY
  3. Ralph is........CRAYONZ

You heard it here first.