Just the splash Brandon needs to fill the stands

Beerball

those were all entertaining and impressive kicks...i was particularly impressed with the 5 50 yard field goals in a row.....however...

He was doing those kicks at his leisure, no pressure, no 300 pound lineman collapsing the pocket, no hands up in the air to make him have to kick it higher....no play clock ticking down...not to mention he was using a tee...

It's one thing to make these kicks in the comfort of your backyard. it's a whole different animal with the pressure of the game. Methinks he wouldn't make a single one of those kicks when it counts....

I did enjoy the video though! :thumbsup:

Edited by smuvtalker

I love this guy! Thank you for brightening up the end to our nightmare season. We could have a Harvard QB and a kicker named Havard! The best are the kicks from the corner. We can have a kicking game to match our passing game with primarliy flair passes to the flat (good when they don't bounce).

There is something wrong with those 50 yard kicks.....look in the background, the trees are blowing in the wind every time right before the kick and then stop every time as he is kicking it......some kind of trick video loop thing going on.

The camera is sped up while he's placing the ball. Makes the movement more noticeable.

those were all entertaining and impressive kicks...i was particularly impressed with the 5 50 yard field goals in a row.....however...

He was doing those kicks at his leisure, no pressure, no 300 pound lineman collapsing the pocket, no hands up in the air to make him have to kick it higher....no play clock ticking down...not to mention he was using a tee...

It's one thing to make these kicks in the comfort of your backyard. it's a whole different animal with the pressure of the game. Methinks he wouldn't make a single one of those kicks when it counts....

I did enjoy the video though! :thumbsup:

He was not using a tee, he used a stand that simulates a finger holding it. Tees go under the ball for kickoffs, those were legit kicks and that was actually way more impressive than I thought it was going to be

• 3 months later...

Didn't even read - lemme guess - Alex Tainey'a distant cousin - Trick Shot Kicker?

I was thinking the same thing.

I like how he kicks with a natural draw. It was cool watching him bend those corner kicks through the uprights.

Quite the "leg talent." :)

The one at the end where he punted the ball up in the air and then "shot it down" with a placekick was pretty cool too.