Is Anyone Taking Note?

Mark80

I'm just curious if anyone is taking note, or making a list of all of these fair-weather fans who are "fed up" with the Bills and just can't stand supporting them anymore. It's funny how you see the same people write the same posts over and over and over again. If you're done, then stop coming back, please. I'm so sick of it.

I'm sure you'll all coming running back after we win the next 4 games and have a chance to make the playoffs by beating the Jets. Far fetched? Not as much as you may think. Take a look at our schedule compared to the reeling Steelers, the Colts, and the Bengals. Two of those teams could easily go 8-8 and 9-7 just may get it done. I just know that regardless of how it goes, I'll be watching every game cheering for MY team no matter what.

Go Bills.

I'm just curious if anyone is taking note, or making a list of all of these fair-weather fans who are "fed up" with the Bills and just can't stand supporting them anymore. It's funny how you see the same people write the same posts over and over and over again. If you're done, then stop coming back, please. I'm so sick of it.

I'm sure you'll all coming running back after we win the next 4 games and have a chance to make the playoffs by beating the Jets. Far fetched? Not as much as you may think. Take a look at our schedule compared to the reeling Steelers, the Colts, and the Bengals. Two of those teams could easily go 8-8 and 9-7 just may get it done. I just know that regardless of how it goes, I'll be watching every game cheering for MY team no matter what.

Go Bills.s

I think the difference is there are a lot like me that are down and discouraged By the performance of the team, but are still as diehard as they come. I will still watch every second of every game...but must say I will not travel for any more this season.

I have spent well over $4,000 this year traveling to games, was thinking of going this week as well if they had won last week.now, no way am I spending $600 on flights for my son and I to fly there. That's the discouragement.

Go Bills.

Not a fair weather fan. Been here since day one in 1960. But if you think there is a chance in hell that this team will win out, then you are delusional. They could not even beat Tennessee at home or a not so good Indy team last week. There is absolutely zero chance that this team will make the playoffs. They haven't even hinted that they are a playoff caliber team this year. Of course fans are tired of watching the same results week in and week out, year in and year out. It doesn't mean that they are any less of a fan, just disheartened and discouraged by all of the losing and poor play. I believe that there is enough talent on this team to make the playoffs, but the coaching and QB play, not to mention the defense at times, has been atrocious. "Playoffs? Playoffs? Don't talk about -- playoffs?! You kidding me?! Playoffs?! I just hope we can win a game! Another game!"

Go Bills.

The Colts are three games ahead of us. The Bengals are two games ahead, and have a soft schedule. Even if those teams collapsed, there are multiple teams ahead of us which would finish with 4-1 or 3-2 records to secure the last playoff spot. You are delusional if you are thinking about the playoffs.

I will never give up on them. Never have. I will however doubt anything good comes from this team however until Chan I fired. It's just the way I feel. I still watch. Still go to games. Still cheer for them. Still spend my money in them. And will still hope they can win and make the playoffs until they are 100% counted out mathematically. But that doesn't mean I can't see what they really are. Maybe we should take note of all the fans that have S&@T colored glasses on. The facts are facts. Gailey has failed to win even 1/3 of his games as a HC to this point. There is no arguing that.

The problem is we can not tie with the Colts. The other problem is we have to go 5 - 0 to get to 9 - 7 they do not. We had our chances but failed again. If the Pats win 1 more came we can not beat them out. The problem is that we do not play those other teams ahead of us. If the Steelers flop then the Bengals will replace them not us.

Go Bills.

Its suckers like you the Bills org steals from!

Go Bills.

How original.

Go Bills.

I appreciate your enthusiasm and lordy knows the team needs folks like you and others these days.

But you may not know alot of these folks on the forum.

Sure some are fairweather friends but most of these folks have been through IT.

Hell i bailed for over a decade.

Some of the guys get super frustrated and lash out or cry over their beer and keyboard to similar souls as us. Or both!

Thats okay.

Mark you dont tell the kids they cant come back home becuase they piss you off. You always leave the door open and the light on. always.

Edited by 3rdand12

I understand the frustration is at a boiling point I'm there too- but I don't whine about 13 years no playoffs etc...Nix and Gailey are working through year 3 they have nothing to do with previous seasons. We are short a few players but are adding pieces - don't scrap this team they aren't far away from contending for a wildcard spot. Now if you trying to build a super bowl team then you have to get the QB and another 3 years.

Some of you are, not surprisingly, confusing criticizm and frustration with the people who find it necessary to week after week proclaim their abandonment of this team on these forums over and over and over again. People who just spew out crap to get a rise out of others, and I'm tired of it. I've been a daily visitor of this site for years and have found it harder than ever to find a reason to keep visiting with all the moronic postings these days. Please do me and many others a favor, instead of coming here and making a big scene about how you're no longer going to be a Bills fan, take the high road and just leave. That's all I'm trying to say.

I think the difference is there are a lot like me that are down and discouraged By the performance of the team, but are still as diehard as they come. I will still watch every second of every game...but must say I will not travel for any more this season.

I have spent well over $4,000 this year traveling to games, was thinking of going this week as well if they had won last week.now, no way am I spending $600 on flights for my son and I to fly there. That's the discouragement.

Next year I'll have to find a road game that you're going to...gotta hang out with you again, this time at a game.