2. She was getting advice from a guy banned from USG

3. She stonewalled Congress

Does anyone care?

Nah.

What we know from today's hearing

1. HRC lied about the attack motive to Americans

2. She was getting advice from a guy banned from USG

3. She stonewalled Congress

...and what we already knew was that the video story helped Obama at a time when he needed it most (re-election) and that it also got Hillary off the hook at the same time. It was a win-win for her. Kept her boss happy while deflecting blame on her.

...and what we already knew was that the video story helped Obama at a time when he needed it most (re-election) and that it also got Hillary off the hook at the same time. It was a win-win for her. Kept her boss happy while deflecting blame on her.

Yes, and this was already obvious but she will still win the election because the Democrats have basically given her the nomination and the Republicans will have a nutbag fake Republican running against her.

Remember when they grilled George W. Bush for years over 9/11? Or Don Rumsfeld for sending troops into battle without body armor? I don't.

Bingo.

Because that would have been "political" and "unpatriotic". Give me liberty or give me freedom fries.

By the way, I don't like Hillary. But I'm sick of my tax dollars being wasted to go after the Clintons. They constantly fail because there really isn't much there. GOP=#FAIL in general. And while I'm at it, it's not a coincidence that "constipated" and "conservative" both begin with "con".

Remember when they grilled George W. Bush for years over 9/11? Or Don Rumsfeld for sending troops into battle without body armor? I don't.

Is this another one of those times where you hold up some random viewpoint and attribute it to everyone who disagrees with you?

Bingo.

Because that would have been "political" and "unpatriotic". Give me liberty or give me freedom fries.

By the way, I don't like Hillary. But I'm sick of my tax dollars being wasted to go after the Clintons. They constantly fail because there really isn't much there. GOP=#FAIL in general. And while I'm at it, it's not a coincidence that "constipated" and "conservative" both begin with "con".

What video did GW blame it on?

And this has what to do with what exactly?

Oh yeah, another drive by BUSH BAD!! post.

. And while I'm at it, it's not a coincidence that "constipated" and "conservative" both begin with "con".

You have to come back here more often. This is just !@#$ing brilliant. Did you come up with that on your own or did you and birdog put your heads together?

What video did GW blame it on?

But he lied. He lied and people died!!

Remember when every time the left did something stupid, like lie about laving four Americans for dead in Benghazi, they mention George W. Bush and Donald Rumsfeld to change the subject?

So does the rest of the world.

Give it a rest. Hillary completely FUBAR'ed everything she touched while SoS, and if you had any sense about you...any sense at all...you'd recognize it without once again dragging in the name of Bush.

But no. That would take original thought.

Didn't you see the rumsfeld quote: "you go to a war of choice with the false WMD charges you have, not the legitimate ones you wish you had." Edited by JTSP

Funny, I remember.

Particularly the body armor thing, which was even dumber than this. "Unarmored vehicles are unarmored! How can this happen!"

Bingo.

These hearings wouldn't be happening if Obama/Clinton/Rice simply disclosed what had actually happened and taken their lumps for a bad situation when it happened. It's really shameful how they handled it. You're not half as sick about taxpayer dollars being wasted on this effort as I am about the idiotic American electorate that put Obama in office twice along with all of the incompetent idiodic wackos that make up his staff and cabinet.

These hearings wouldn't be happening if Obama/Clinton/Rice simply disclosed what had actually happened and taken their lumps for a bad situation when it happened. It's really shameful how they handled it. You're not half as sick about taxpayer dollars being wasted on this effort as I am about the idiotic American electorate that put Obama in office twice along with all of the incompetent idiodic wackos that make up his staff and cabinet.

No, they'd probably still happen. As much as the committee members talk like this is about embassy/consulate security, it's about sticking it to Hillary and trying to blame her for the deaths of four people.

Of course, conversely, as much as Hillary wants to pretend it's about absolving her...it's not. It's about her sticking it to the Republicans and shrugging off the responsibility for the deaths of four people on to others.

Which she's doing masterfully...except no one's paying attention. She's denying to Congress that the Secretary of State has any responsibility or knowledge of embassy security. That's extraordinarily mendacious, and people are letting her get away with it. By way of comparison, imagine if Colin Powell had forsworn any knowledge of or responsibility for diplomatic security in post-war Iraq...

It was like A-Rod standing in front of a T-ball stand. It was just sitting there for someone to hit it out of the park.

Exactly, except instead of "A-Rod" read " a fat retard" and instead of "hit it out of the park" read " hit a pathetic grounder into the backyard rose bushes" but hey everyone gets a trophy.

The hearings yesterday only reinforced my feelings of the last three Presidents and their cabinets.

All ridiculously incompetent. We're lucky things aren't worse.

We had a President who didn't want to see the emerging threat of al-Qaeda.

We had a President who invaded Iraq for no good reason whatsoever with terrible consequences.

We had another President hell bent on removing dictators in Egypt, Libya and Syria without any consideration of doubling down on the consequences of the previous President's actions.

This isn't a Democrat or Republican thing for me. America has had over 20 years of really bad Presidents. We're all here despite such gross incompetency.

Perhaps the United States is badass after all.

To me, I'm appalled that the killing of a United States ambassador is nothing but a political circus. If this were a real investigation, you'd have lawyers asking questions not politicians and you'd fix it. For real.

The hearings yesterday only reinforced my feelings of the last three Presidents and their cabinets.

All ridiculously incompetent. We're lucky things aren't worse.

We had a President who didn't want to see the emerging threat of al-Qaeda.

We had a President who invaded Iraq for no good reason whatsoever with terrible consequences.

We had another President hell bent on removing dictators in Egypt, Libya and Syria without any consideration of doubling down on the consequences of the previous President's actions.

This isn't a Democrat or Republican thing for me. America has had over 20 years of really bad Presidents. We're all here despite such gross incompetency.

Perhaps the United States is badass after all.

To me, I'm appalled that the killing of a United States ambassador is nothing but a political circus. If this were a real investigation, you'd have lawyers asking questions not politicians and you'd fix it. For real.

Those congressman were pretty much ALL lawyers....

Hillary has violated numerous laws and lied to America and the families of the Americans murdered in Bebghazi. She isn't fit to be be a dogcatcher, much less president.

Agree, but nearly half the population disagrees. Kinda like patriots fans supporting their team except Hillary ain't no patriot.