Tashard Choice: Spikes will 'get his'

Rubes

You go, Tashard.

"Yeah, he'll get his," Bills backup running back Tashard Choice told The Associated Press on Monday. "I don't like to see nobody get hurt, and then on top of that (Spikes) making fun of him while he's on the ground."

Too bad we don't play them again this year.

I watched that a few times now. Uses his shoulder, not that hard of hit. Looks clean to me.

His helmet contacted Fitz helmet....period...that is an illegal hit......even if you use your shoulder...your helmet can not touch the other players..it did...not sure what you were watching.

Defensive players of all 31 other teams in the NFL should go for Brady's head every time that they have a chance to hit him. Not to say that they should use their helmet to hit his helmet. Just hit his head with shoulder pad of forearms if possible because according to some people, that is consider clean!

Not sure what Choice saw but from what the replay showed ..... there was noothing wrong about the Spikes hit on FJ. It was a textbook hit. A fierce one mind you but nothing illegal.

The Spikes hit on Fitz was illegal.

I agree. Fred is low...how is Spikes supposed to tackle him?

However, when you take in consideration the Chandler hit, the Fitz hit and the Fred hit, it wouldnt surprise me if he tried to knock him out on purpose.

The sad part, no one on the Bills seems to really care during the game. In the first half we got phanthom penalties, when the Pats got theirs in the 2nd half the Bills felt the pain!

How many times does it have to be said around here..When you have been getting abused for over 10 years...do something about it!

Football at the pro level is a game played by men. Apparently the Bills lack a few, chalk that up to the coaching culture. since a 3rd string scrub makes comments days after the play. some of the fan base act like it's the first time it ever happened. Division rivals often play very rough. For proof watch the Steelers/Ravens this Sunday. Yea, Spikes plays and hits hard, and pushes the line. What Bills fan wouldn't want him suiting up for Buffalo? He isn't close to the real dirty players in the league. Suh comes to mind as the worst.

Fitz for all his shortcomings plays with balls. Too bad there aren't a few more like him taking offense WHEN the penalty/foul happen. Talking smack days after is useless. I remember Fitz getting in Ray Lewis face in 2010 big time. There are zero other players doing that including Wood. Everyone here familiar with the Levy teams know they did their smack talking on the field. If Hull was on the field last Sunday, there would have been a full blown brawl. Not this team though. There losing and are incapable of doing their talking on the field.

Edited by Best Player Available

All I've got to say to the Bills players is STFU. Talk is cheap, how bout you do something about it? You had your chance to drill and injure a Patriot or two on Sunday, but didn't... mostly because you don't have the balls to stand up to the Pats... or any other team that is physical. Do you think Spikes would have gotten away with something like that against the Steelers without getting his helmet ripped off his head and his ear bitten clean off?

Unfortunately who do you propose retaliate and risk a game suspension... injuries have already put them stretched thin...is rather not risk one more player out in a short week.

This team talks a lot of trash when they get 300 miles away from the Patriots. Fans too.

You do realize our first string QB spoke up both on the field to his face and in the post game presser...

Football at the pro level is a game played by men. Apparently the Bills lack a few, chalk that up to the coaching culture. since a 3rd string scrub makes comments days after the play. some of the fan base act like it's the first time it ever happened. Division rivals often play very rough. For proof watch the Steelers/Ravens this Sunday. Yea, Spikes plays and hits hard, and pushes the line. What Bills fan wouldn't want him suiting up for Buffalo? He isn't close to the real dirty players in the league. Suh comes to mind as the worst.

Fitz for all his shortcomings plays with balls. Too bad there aren't a few more like him taking offense WHEN the penalty/foul happen. Talking smack days after is useless. I remember Fitz getting in Ray Lewis face in 2010 big time. There are zero other players doing that including Wood. Everyone here familiar with the Levy teams know they did their smack talking on the field. If Hull was on the field last Sunday, there would have been a full blown brawl. Not this team though. There losing and are incapable of doing their talking on the field.

His helmet contacted Fitz helmet....period...that is an illegal hit......even if you use your shoulder...your helmet can not touch the other players..it did...not sure what you were watching.

I was watching the hit to Fred Jackson which is what the link is too.

^^^^ exactly - It's not so much the hit, it's the flexing of the muscle after being a complete D-Bag...

I didn't see that. Yes that is a punk move.

Spikes is a bad man. Choice has been vocal but recall in training camp when he talked smack to his own defense and they knocked him of the field ?

But he is right. Stevie is right and Fitz is right.

These guys need to become a team !

Not cheap shots and bull **** play.

I rarely see a high five, a nod a slap a helmet or fist pump.

its weird i saw MD and KW give a little bump after a great play. once.

I know most of you say it's a business and about numbers. fu i dont care.

The game is a team sport.

When Fitz took that hit... the whole o line should have been running to him and picking him up dusting him off and saying sorry.

This team needs comraderie. it looks like business and no heart.

lets get some this week.

go bills

When you REALLY want to get someone back, the last thing you do is announce it to the press.

You just make sure someone is the victim of an unfortunate play during a game. Just one of those football accidents -- get it?

But if you make talk too much, either you're just blowing hot air or not very bright because you'd be the one getting a suspension -- not the douche bag who elbowed a running back in the head while he was down and then celebrated his concussion.

Yeah yeah yeah, it was legal, so let gun for the heads every time! Do you people realize that you are not suppose to head hunt?

It wasn't the hit that bothered me, it was when he flexed at Freddy when he was being taken off the field. That's about as classless as you can get right there

It's not the hit that bothers me....It's the fact that we SUCK and we are New England's Bitches.

I don't give a crap. You win and it hurts A LOT less.

This is a loser thread. What I love the most is going to a Sabres game and not only do we beat the crap out of the other team on the scoreboard, we beat the crap out of them literally. That's what they do to us more or less every time for the last decade plus.

OK, I'm just frustrated as hell. Now I feel slightly better. :wallbash:

Ya know why I miss hockey... is because of this. Players can hold each other accountable. If someone takes a xheap shot at your teamate or captain they will have to answer for it.

Spikes has given head shots to chandler, Fitz and FJ. who is going to retaliate and put him in his place. Is someone going to go after Brady? An eye for an eye ? Or is someone going to chop block his knee ? Or will everyone just whine about it the next day...

Ya know why I miss hockey... is because of this. Players can hold each other accountable. If someone takes a xheap shot at your teamate or captain they will have to answer for it.

Spikes has given head shots to chandler, Fitz and FJ. who is going to retaliate and put him in his place. Is someone going to go after Brady? An eye for an eye ? Or is someone going to chop block his knee ? Or will everyone just whine about it the next day...

It's very odd that you would want anyone to purposely hurt Brady when it's Spikes that is the guilty party!

Edited by Pneumonic

It's not the hit that bothers me....It's the fact that we SUCK and we are New England's Bitches.

I don't give a crap. You win and it hurts A LOT less.

This is a loser thread. What I love the most is going to a Sabres game and not only do we beat the crap out of the other team on the scoreboard, we beat the crap out of them literally. That's what they do to us more or less every time for the last decade plus.

OK, I'm just frustrated as hell. Now I feel slightly better. :wallbash:

Wow, please tell me the last time the sabres beat the crap out of anyone on the scoreboard or literally?

Whatever. Spikes is one of the dirtier guys in the league, sure. Doesn't do any good complaining about it days later. He'll probably get fined for the Fitz hit. What else do you want? It's still football, even if it's getting watered down more and more every year.

Yeah, I would.

Hmm. Ok internet tough guy. So after Spikes is completely incapacitated and immobile you'd stroll up and spit on him? Wow. I admire your courage, especially sharing it anonymously with all of us.

You can always easily spot the people who've never played the game before around here - they say things like this guy.

Edited by Zulu Cthulhu

This reminds me of when the Mets waited until the following season to retaliate against Roger Clemens for hitting Piazza in the head. Not only did they wait until the next season, but Shawn Estes missed him.

Someone should have punched Spikes right in the face the first chance they got. I don't condone violence like that, normally, but this guy is a thug and I would have gladly pitched in to help pay the fine incurred if one of Fred's teammates did it during or immediately after the game.

This guy is obviously a scumbag. Twice in two games he's laid dirty hits on Bills' starters. Twice in two games the other 52 guys talk a mean talk after getting their asses handed to them.

Fail.

Bounty Gate 2

Lets see if I am recalling this correctly....

Fitz gets nailed, then Jones gets nailed then Fred gets nailed

On their final drive, the Bills were forced to take an injury timeout when Jackson was hit in the head area by linebacker Brandon Spikes. Earlier in the 4th QTR, Spikes was called for roughing the passer when Fitzpatrick's helmet fell off, and Fitzpatrick yelled at him.

Late in the 4th QTR

R.Fitzpatrick pass incomplete deep left to D.Jones. D.Jones was injured during the play Timeout #2 by BUF at 01:15. injury in last 2 minutes.

R.Fitzpatrick pass short right to F.Jackson to NE 35 for 9 yards (B.Spikes). F.Jackson was injured during the play.

- Lets hear it from the Commish on BOUNTY GATE 2. What's that you say? He's in bed with Bellyache?

Destroy the tapes!

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

If he thinks its open season and ok to take cheap shots, why shouldnt he expect it to come back? That would deter future cheap shots.

I am questioning your logic in purposely trying to injure Brady when he's not the guy who has done the dirty deed! What does Brady have to do with Spike's actions?

I hope you aren't encouraging payback to innocent players just because they happen to be the other teams best player. That would set a very bad precedent for the league. Not to mention it's very juvenile.

Hmm. Ok internet tough guy. So after Spikes is completely incapacitated and immobile you'd stroll up and spit on him? Wow. I admire your courage, especially sharing it anonymously with all of us.

You can always easily spot the people who've never played the game before around here - they say things like this guy.

Yes, because I disagree with you, it's clear that I've never played football. Brilliant logic!

As far as Spikes, karma (like Spikes) is a B word. You reap what you sow.

Well you mean any team but the Sabres, who watch their goalie get run and do nothing about it.

But Choice is right. Karma is very real. The guy is a slow LB on a terrible defense. He'll probably be out of the league soon.