Manti Teo vs. best QB in this draft

tito1

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about Klein from KSU. The next big Ben to be had in the 3rd round.

Klein would rate out as a 5th or 6th rounder, He is saw as Tebow Type with just a better arm

Aaron Murray Could be a late 2nd early 3rd steal, good size, Smart & good arm really underrated

Mike Glennon Has fallen to a mid 4th Round but most of theses QB are good prospect but most is base on team needs & style of play Nassib has late 2nd to early 3rd skill rating but who's gonna take him there only a few teams who run the type of offense for his style

people keep saying KC is gonna take a QB but they haven' take a QB in the 1st Round in almost 30 YEARS, the Jags aren't ready to give up on Gabberth & the Browns aren't gonna take a QB so even if there is talent available it comes down to need

TE'O, DAMMIT!!!!!!!!! The choice is very clear. Barkley sucks, Smith sucks.... Tyler Wilson? eh....

Find a franchise QB next year or trade for someone worth a crap. This QB draft class is not good....

You don't know much about the Draft, this is a good year for QB's, 5 players could start now in NFL & lots of value in later round if you have a starter, Te'o is great but there is always value in later rounds at LB

Mike Glennon Has fallen to a mid 4th Round but most of theses QB are good prospect but most is base on team needs & style of play Nassib has late 2nd to early 3rd skill rating but who's gonna take him there only a few teams who run the type of offense for his style

people keep saying KC is gonna take a QB but they haven' take a QB in the 1st Round in almost 30 YEARS, the Jags aren't ready to give up on Gabberth & the Browns aren't gonna take a QB so even if there is talent available it comes down to need

Your so wrong its making my head hurt.

AJ Green over that guy Dareus would be smart too.

Dareus is only in his 2nd year wait before passing judgement the 2nd year a plays responsible increase, look at Sue he did dominate in his 2nd year either & his Brother was killed in Sept I am sure that's on his mind

If he comes out early this year, you take Tajh Boyd of Clemson in the 3rd/4th Round. Small investment, high payoff!

Build the OL and get a Shutdown Corner!

I'd also look at taking a one year chance on Plaxico next season.

:death:

Man you guys are even making me tired of the draft, we need to draft a real QB not an athlete that plays QB.

What about Klein from KSU. The next big Ben to be had in the 3rd round.

Another runner without the arm

Wilson,Smith,and Glennon are the sure fire good to great QB's in this draft. If you cant get them then you look at guys like Murray,Bray,Thomas,Manuel,and Barkley. Behind them are guys like Klein,Jones,and Nasib.

Glennon top 3 but Jones 3rd round :doh: , I think you've been giving inside info to Nix.

Your so wrong its making my head hurt.

"Glennon is sure fire good to great QB" you say look at any Draft Report he rated lower than Landry Jones in some Rankings & Matt Barkley is Projected as the 1st pick so here are you getting your from a blogger

No, not a statement of reason... there is not ONE franchise QB in this draft or one that comes close... and we need a FRANCHISE QB, not another Losman, not another Rob Johnson. Unfortunately, you're still drinking that kool aid.

unfortunately your still smoking Crack.

Landry Jones will be a franchise QB.

No, not a statement of reason... there is not ONE franchise QB in this draft or one that comes close... and we need a FRANCHISE QB, not another Losman, not another Rob Johnson. Unfortunately, you're still drinking that kool aid.

You Mention Clay Matthews He Plays for the Packers,,,,, Oh Wait so does Aaron Rogers & what is is Aaron Rogers Franchise QB I can't remember the last time a LB singe handle won a Super Bowl

I don't think Landry Jones is a Franchise QB but if the right team takes him he could be a good starter, The Ravens would be a good fit down the road you don't ask him to do too much 25 to 28 attempts per game with a good running game he'd win for you

"Glennon is sure fire good to great QB" you say look at any Draft Report he rated lower than Landry Jones in some Rankings & Matt Barkley is Projected as the 1st pick so here are you getting your from a blogger

Glennon is doing exactly what Rivers did when he came out of NC State,also go back and watch some NC State film, glennon suffers from his receivers making inordinate amounts of drops.

Yup. The assumption is the top QBs will be gone before Buffalo picks (yes they will win six games), so in that case a LB makes a lot of sense.

After what I've seen the past 3 weeks, I think the Bills will win at least 5 of the last seven, be 8-8 and not get either Teo or a franchise QB. These guys can play, just not against the Texans and Pats twice a year, and SF, and a fully heathly Jets team in the opener on the road. We simply have not been competitive enough to win on paper against half our schedule so far this year. Now hopefully the "easy" part of the schedule starts. The Titans game was a killer, but thats about it.

Edited by 8and8Forever

If we could re-do the 2011 draft I would take Christian Ponder over everyone else and I dont think anyone would say he was/is BPA, even in hindsight.

Take the QB.

PS: I have little confidence in NIx actually finding a ood QB. He has passed on Dalton, Ponder, and Wilson in the past few drafts, and its not like the guys he did take are lighting it up.

I want the LB and then get a first or second round guy next year. I hate the square peg into a round hole. If the best player is a LB take the LB. If the best player is a QB take the QB. I'm with you, the QB's don't look like RGIII or Luck.

If Barkley or Geno Smith is available, I don't think you pass on them. What's more important is the coach though. And if you take a young franchise quarterback, these four guys might be willing to come in and lead the way: http://buffalowdown.com/2012/11/08/buffalo-bills-need-a-change-at-head-coach/

Even a middle of the pack/slightly above acerage starter at qb would do more for this team than a probowl LB

That's true but I'd still hold out for the franchise QB before settling on an average QB. The Bills aren't going to the playoffs in 2013 either so why over-draft a player.

Glennon is doing exactly what Rivers did when he came out of NC State,also go back and watch some NC State film, glennon suffers from his receivers making inordinate amounts of drops.

And How Many super Bowls Has Phillip Rivers been in ? The Fact remains that Glennon grades out at a 4th to 5th round pick he could be the 5th best QB in the draft & it wouldn't matter its base on other players grading higher then him at other positions that would drop him down

You don't take a QB if you need a DT you take the the best DT available, Tyler Wilson has a first round grade but he might slip to the 2nd round & there might not be a RB picked till the 3rd round this draft because its all based on need

Teo in a second. Instantly makes this team much better. QB in second round- if he grades out. I wouldn't be opposed to drafting LBs the first 3 rounds

If we could re-do the 2011 draft I would take Christian Ponder over everyone else and I dont think anyone would say he was/is BPA, even in hindsight.

Take the QB.

PS: I have little confidence in NIx actually finding a ood QB. He has passed on Dalton, Ponder, and Wilson in the past few drafts, and its not like the guys he did take are lighting it up.

Would you take Mark Sanchez over Teo? Jay Cutler?

If he comes out early this year, you take Tajh Boyd of Clemson in the 3rd/4th Round. Small investment, high payoff!

Build the OL and get a Shutdown Corner!

I'd also look at taking a one year chance on Plaxico next season.

Geez. No talk of upgrading LB. Tajh Boyd? I'd hope to land a better QB than him

It's my opinion that you're smoking crack BB. He's a deer in headlights when I watch him face any sort of pressure.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.