ex-TBDers you miss

Fan in Chicago

I have been a long standing member of this board and was thinking about how the board has changed. One aspect is some fine posters we lost over the years for a variety of reasons. I could think of a few I miss and why:

- Lori: For her football knowledge and perspective

- ieatcrayonz: No one could troll like he could

- The Dean: professorial in his demeanor and entertaining in attitude

- Tim Graham: not that I always agreed with him, but having a media member is always valued. John Wawrow carries the torch

- nevergiveup: His inside knowledge of the Bills organization were excellent. I think he still lurks but doesn't post. The days leading up to the past draft just weren't the same without him

- (I am sure no one expects this) ICE: At the time I hated his attitude, but looking at the board now with the little ICE-wannabes spewing their hate and ignorance makes him look mild by comparison

So, who do you guys miss ?

Edited by Fan in Chicago

Bob Lamb, Markv, Gross, , Cablelady, Ice, Spiked Lemonade, Brandon, Paul, Thailog80, many more who do not post frequently as in past. Regarding present state of wall, its my opinion all who give their time to the running of this forum do a admirable job, one that often is thankless, one where they hear the negative from us who frequent this site by privilege , at no expense. This forum began at the early stages of internet, the demographic of the user early on much more limited than it is today, where nearly all who wish to have access to internet have it, the wall does reflect this today as the forum composed of a much wider , varied people. Much has changed, some have grown older, moved on to other things, this the natural course of life. But this poster appreciates this forum and the many fine friends gained other the years. Yes there are many I miss.

Bob Lamb, Markv, Gross, , Cablelady, Ice, Spiked Lemonade, Brandon, Paul, Thailog80, many more who do not post frequently as in past. Regarding present state of wall, its my opinion all who give their time to the running of this forum do a admirable job, one that often is thankless, one where they hear the negative from us who frequent this site by privilege , at no expense. This forum began at the early stages of internet, the demographic of the user early on much more limited than it is today, where nearly all who wish to have access to internet have it, the wall does reflect this today as the forum composed of a much wider , varied people. Much has changed, some have grown older, moved on to other things, this the natural course of life. But this poster appreciates this forum and the many fine friends gained other the years. Yes there are many I miss.

Agree with much of your sentiment. And I did forget Bob Lamb, Spiked Lemonade

Has Barry Brady (aka VRAMYVEL, etc.) turned into someone else? I know that he changed his name often.

What about Ray Finkle? Dude always made me laugh. Also - haven't been on here quite as much, but Lana seems to be posting less?

Also the guy that was the firefighter in one of the Buffalo 'burbs (think he was married to a girl that was part of the Chivetta's making family).

Edited by Richmond_Bills

Wouldn't say I miss him, but does anybody remember Foxboro Mike?

Also I can't believe no one,mentioned Hogboy. The voluntary firemen thread was a classic.

Good one, I miss Foxboro Mike too, a true martyr. He tried to do good by warning everyone of the Bledsoe disaster & ended up sacrificing his account for his efforts. :(

So that's Spiked Lemonade, ICE, and Foxboro Mike. I salute our fallen comrades. :beer:

(we seem to do this a lot, don't we?)

Top of the list for me - Dean, Paul, Cincy, Dan Gross, and Taterhill.

Only thing funnier than a Crap Heaving Monkey was a Carp Heaving Donkey.

Ice or Ice Bowl 67?

IB67 seems like a nice enough guy, but he annoys the hell out of me....last thing I give a crap about is a disappointed Packers fan :rolleyes:

(we seem to do this a lot, don't we?)

Top of the list for me - Dean, Paul, Cincy, Dan Gross, and Taterhill.

Only thing funnier than a Crap Heaving Monkey was a Carp Heaving Donkey.

That guy is a herb.....in other news I miss BluFin