Tweet about Vince Young (in town).

Kevin

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt this is the case but if we end up re signing VY, it will make the Bills FO out to be a laughing stock.

Then again, it will show the fans that the team realizes they are screwed at QB and pretty much guarantees that they will draft one with a high pick next year.

CBF

Not neccessarily.

Perhaps they feel that they need someone to come in and throw the deep ball from time to time. Someone not named Brad Smith. If they cut him before they noticed that was a SERIOUS problem with Fitz, why wouldn't it make sense to bring VY back? Or as I mentioned before, what if Tarvaris just isn't cutting it right now and they want a little more insurance than Tyler Thigpen?

: Airport sighting! RT VY walked through the gate with his hood up. Almost trying to sneak into #Buffalo #BillsMafia #Confirmed

I deleted the names of the twitter handles involved. Saw it and thought I would share it.

F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5

Yeah. Chan is really starting to scare me. I think this guy waaay over his head. His personnel decisions have been questionable from the Start.

Yeah, really wish we had Trent Edwards still.

The George Seifert at the Airport...one of this board's all time great threads.

Comedy gold still. It's one of those threads that if you made into a play and dramatically read the posts...would be hilarious.

Edited by dpberr

Comedy gold still. It's one of those threads that if you made into a play and dramatically read the posts...would be hilarious.

Everyone remembers where they were when George Seifert was spotted at the airport...

that and tracking tail numbers on airplanes via the internet....

Maybe Tarvaris Jackson is REALLY not working out and they want to wipe their hands of the experiment. Maybe Thigpen is REALLY looking bad in practice. Worse than usual. Maybe one of them got hurt recently. Who knows. If we need a QB, it's obvious this staff prefers to call guys that they've already worked with recently (i.e. Shawne Merriman, Johnny White, etc.). If any of those scenarios are what's going on, I wouldn't be opposed.

Jackson would have to be positively horrific to be worse than Young looked in training camp/preseason.

Vince Young is in California. He is training with QB guru George Whitfield. check George twitter feed he posted pictures of Vince today. @georgewhitfield .. so he definitely isn't in Buffalo.

how long is a flight from CA to Buffalo?

Just saying, it's not like its impossible.

Bring him back then, he's got some killing to do

This would be good news IF it was a genuine sighting and IF it meant they were bringing him back.

I can see VY making MUCH better decisions with the ball than Gailey or Fitz.

Edited by #34fan