Thank you, and goodbye

The Big Cat

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think several of us are rethinking the amount of time we spend obsessing about the bills......

I know that have already made the decision to dial it back a notch or 10 myself

i will watch and I will read news on what's going on but I no longer care how the season goes. Actually hope they tank on defense and we hire a Motivated DC in the offseason, fire qb coach and draft a franchise qb

There are times, like yesterday, that I feel I need to enter a 12 step program because of the Bills. I am not ready to stop visiting this board (although I should given its affect on my productivity and mood), I did have at least one resolution in the aftermath of yesterday's game:

I am not going to let the Bills affect my mood any more. It used to be that a loss would affect me the entire week - especially when we used to be good and a win was huge for playoff (what does that mean?) positioning. Now, it is what it is.

I made the mistake of allowing myself to get excited about the team during the off season. I thought that the defense was going to be great. I thought that the pass rush was going to put QBs (especially Brady) on their back and disrupt the backfield. I thought that Fitz -- being the Harvard man and under Lee's tutelage -- would not make bone crushing stupid mistakes and develop into at least a middle of the road QB. (PFF has Fitz ranked dead last).

Oh well, at least the offensive line and running game are good.

Hello, my name is Peter, and I am a Billsoholic . . . .

I think several of us are rethinking the amount of time we spend obsessing about the bills......

I know that have already made the decision to dial it back a notch or 10 myself

Well said.

Pop back in occassionally Big Cat. I hope the Bills Brass is taking note that die hard fans are starting to shy away from Bills fanhood. I know you said you would still watch and all, but I really think a lot of people are making a conscious effort at this point to be less in-tune. I know I am. Anyway, I don't know ya well but see you have a lot of posts. Enjoy the free time that you find from not spending it on here. Hopefully, you will find something more fruitful than the Bills. Peace brother.

Cat. I'll miss you brother. We all will. Sad to see a long timer go. Your knowledge is appreciated around here. I really hope you reconsider and just take some time off but can't disagree with your decision. So in the event that we don't ever speak again, good luck to you in the future. Hope you'll at least stop by after we finally win the big one.

I post here a lot as you can see from my post count but I do not obsess about the Bills. I still follow the games but when they lose I'm good with it.

Oh and I said my goodbyes over a year ago and came back. Mine was because my wife got very sick and my priorites really changed at that point in my life. Now that we've nursed back to health I came back. Sorry guys.

Edited by Chef Jim