I think Chan resigns

mrags

Ok, I think before the end of the year or shortly after it ends, Buddy will tell Chan he needs to fire Wanny. My guess is that Chan wouldn't have any problem with firing his friend but will decide that he's just not the man for the job. I'm thinking a resignation is in order, not a firing. JMO.

I personally think Nix will "retire" at the end of the season and Whaley will resume control. That may or may not include Gailey.

If Whaley does step in, he needs to bring his own coach. If I took over a business, I won't want the manager in charge of the unsuccessful one. I'd want my own guy.

IIRC, this is the last year of Gailey's contract.

crap. Your right. Forgot about that. Mods, feel free to lock the thread.

It would be a good think if Whaley took over IMO. With Chans contract over this season. Would be nice. I do like Buddy but an overhaul would be good.

Ok, I think before the end of the year or shortly after it ends, Buddy will tell Chan he needs to fire Wanny. My guess is that Chan wouldn't have any problem with firing his friend but will decide that he's just not the man for the job. I'm thinking a resignation is in order, not a firing. JMO.

I really hope not as they would promote Wanstache to HC. That's how we ended up w NIx as GM. Nice pattern!

Dream on.

PTR

I personally think Nix will "retire" at the end of the season and Whaley will resume control. That may or may not include Gailey.

that was the rumor floating around training camp and I think there may have been a story in the BN's as well. of course, there was also a rumor that NIx was retiring after the 2012 draft. But if it were to happen, it might be a good move for the Bills. Bring in Whaley and a new coach. It's been a few years, we're about due for a rebuilding phase...

Edited by ricojes

I think during the bye week the talking heads sit down & realize what they are doing wrong , fix it , and we come out kickin ass & takin names . Then the Bills go through the second half of the season win enough games to go to the play offs as a wild card & all you doubters sit there going ...

"I knew we could do it !! CHAN IS A GREAT COACH !!"

GO BILLS !!!!!!!

All I know is chan is not the man for the job. He just doesn't have "it". Maybe an oc, but not a head coach. Check out the bb blogs from chris brown. Look at the answers he gave on the radio interview. Can't link I'm on my phone.

But one of his responses to the D was "I don't know". I said to myself, "YOU DON'T KNOW??" How can he not know being the HC. I want him outta here.

Seriously, dude really needs to be caned!!

that was the rumor floating around training camp and I think there may have been a story in the BN's as well. of course, there was also a rumor that NIx was retiring after the 2012 draft. But if it were to happen, it might be a good move for the Bills. Bring in Whaley and a new coach. It's been a few years, we're about due for a rebuilding phase...

ideally, the team wouldnt be totally rebuilt unless buddy was giving little to no thought to whaleys visions. which could be true. but ideally hes atleast on board for the big picture items.

Andy Reid has a contract that runs through 2013.

That's why he fired Castillio in Philadelphia.

Gailey has no such Sword of Damocles. At worst he plays out the contract and it's not renewed. Beats being fired.

And let's face it...he's got the organization in a tough position. Firing Gailey during the season creates huge problems. It's nowhere as clean as Fewell replacing Jauron.

I think Chan is wants out, but it will take a firing to get it done.

I think during the bye week the talking heads sit down & realize what they are doing wrong , fix it , and we come out kickin ass & takin names . Then the Bills go through the second half of the season win enough games to go to the play offs as a wild card & all you doubters sit there going ...

"I knew we could do it !! CHAN IS A GREAT COACH !!"

GO BILLS !!!!!!!

are you joking or truly trying to be serious ?