I think Chan resigns

mrags

All I know is chan is not the man for the job. He just doesn't have "it". Maybe an oc, but not a head coach. Check out the bb blogs from chris brown. Look at the answers he gave on the radio interview. Can't link I'm on my phone.

But one of his responses to the D was "I don't know". I said to myself, "YOU DON'T KNOW??" How can he not know being the HC. I want him outta here.

Seriously, dude really needs to be caned!!

Caned or canned ? ...... B-)

Ok, I think before the end of the year or shortly after it ends, Buddy will tell Chan he needs to fire Wanny. My guess is that Chan wouldn't have any problem with firing his friend but will decide that he's just not the man for the job. I'm thinking a resignation is in order, not a firing. JMO.

I would not be surprised at all...Chan is not a young man either...There could be plenty of excuses why he would hang his hat up...

What I am more interested in...Is what then? What is the idea/plan if...

Personally...And this is just me...I would then get rid of Nix, promote Whaley, and hire Perry Fewell...That's how I would start...

Ideas? B-)

Personally...And this is just me...I would then get rid of Nix, promote Whaley, and hire Perry Fewell...That's how I would start...

Ideas? B-)

You mean, "Alex I'll take - What should have happened in January 2010 for $1,000?"

Ok, I think before the end of the year or shortly after it ends, Buddy will tell Chan he needs to fire Wanny. My guess is that Chan wouldn't have any problem with firing his friend but will decide that he's just not the man for the job. I'm thinking a resignation is in order, not a firing. JMO.

I thought he called a nice game yesterday...offense played great.

Yea, I have the feeling that Whaley will be stepping in when the season is over. Nix is not getting any younger, and remember the rumors that he was planning on stepping down after the draft anyway. I would then expect Whaley NOT to renew Chan's contract and to look elsewhere for a head coach. Given his ties to Pittsburgh, I could see him going after a present (or former) Steeler coordinator. Maybe Arians?

I thought he called a nice game yesterday...offense played great.

Agreed. He got both RBs involved and called for plays that best utilized Fitz's skill set. Part of me wonders what kind of a play caller Chan would be if he had a QB with the arm to complete deep passes.