Seriously, when do you think Fred Jackson gets traded?

It's goning to happen, question is when......... When they gave him his extension, and he deserved it, NOBODY thought Spiller was this good. All the credit in the world to CJ. what a monster offseason for him- hit the weights, Is now a north, south runner with great vision and speed.

You can beat on me all you want, it's early and I'm bored :devil:

Edited by Buffalo Mike1

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's goning to happen, question is when......... When they gave him his extension, and he deserved it, NOBODY thought Spiller was this good.

What kind of value would a team get for a rb who is over 30? Almost none.

He may get cut, but he won't be traded as he has no trade value.

He won't get cut anytime soon. Plus they need two quality running backs. As we've already seen, they get injured. I do think Spiller needs more touches than he's been getting. He's a breakaway threat anytime he touches the football.

He may get cut, but he won't be traded as he has no trade value.

I thought about him being cut, but he is stil productive. I believe a competitive team that is a close playoff team would deal. I would also like him to retire as a Bill, but at what time does he become OK with being second on the depth chart- that is if Chan ever starts CJ ?

I appreciate this sentence.

There are so many lame posts that fit into this category but they never preface it properly.

As you probably already really know there is a higher likelihood that Chan Gaily gets traded than FJax.

This place is a such a joke sometimes

Most teams stockpile talent wherever they can, Bills fans want to acquire a 4th round pick

I agree 100% Wait till next year starts right after the first preseason game on TBD. I sometimes wonder if some of these posters are Bills fans or have a fascination with wheeling and dealing in the NFL.

It's goning to happen, question is when......... When they gave him his extension, and he deserved it, NOBODY thought Spiller was this good. All the credit in the world to CJ. what a monster offseason for him- hit the weights, Is now a north, south runner with great vision and speed.

It will be funny when Fred Jackson has a good game and Spiller does not, and the opposite calls come out.

Ridiculous.