Dwayne Bowe wants out of Kansas City, could he be headed to Buffalo?

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love when people call chans offense complex when all that happens is the receivers run slants and comeback routes and delayed screens over the middle. It's almost obvious what play theyre going to do

I don't think it's the routes, etc, that are that complicated. Even Chan has said so. It's that they expect each receiver to know the routes for all the WR positions so they can be like interchangable parts and switch up roles to confuse defenses. I'm not enough of an X's and O's guy to understand it, but it sure sounds like a good idea on paper. Executing it is obviously the tricky part.

I don't think it's the routes, etc, that are that complicated. Even Chan has said so. It's that they expect each receiver to know the routes for all the WR positions so they can be like interchangable parts and switch up roles to confuse defenses. I'm not enough of an X's and O's guy to understand it, but it sure sounds like a good idea on paper. Executing it is obviously the tricky part.

Chans offense is all about the QB and the reciever being on the same page and knowing what the other is going to do based on the coverages. Its extremely timing oriented (2.5 seconds to get the ball out).

It may look simple to us, but we arent seeing all the different route possibilities

They probably do it because they know they'll have 20 guys on IR by week 13 like every year

In all seriousness, I think this team needs to make a strong play for Bowe. SJ13, D-Bo and an emerging TJ Graham would be the best, potential, WR trio this team has had...maybe ever. Add Chandler and that gives us a bunch of weapons. Now, if only QB wasn't the most important position, SMH!

I would love to have Bowe, but I don't think we can afford to trade for him, especially if a second round pick is in there.

We don't know where this season will end for us and we may pick low enough to need those picks to trade up for the qb that is absolutely the priority.

I love when people call chans offense complex when all that happens is the receivers run slants and comeback routes and delayed screens over the middle. It's almost obvious what play theyre going to do

What does it tell you about the Buffalo Bills when opposing defenders can learn the Bills offense and the Bills back up QB's can't :bag:

Still, the Bills are desperate for another top WR ...so when Gailey calls an empty backfield, 5 WR shotgun spread set Chan actually has someone besides Stevie Johnson who will be a viable target