Kyle Williams on the Offensive Line???

DUFF

I apologize if this is a "captain obvious" situation....but i never realized that the Bills used Kyle Williams as an offensive lineman in goal line situations. Did anyone else notice that (or do i need to check myself in somewhere)? Have they always done that? Just curious......

I apologize if this is a "captain obvious" situation....but i never realized that the Bills used Kyle Williams as an offensive lineman in goal line situations. Did anyone else notice that (or do i need to check myself in somewhere)? Have they always done that? Just curious......

He was more like a Fullback I believe. But no, I have never noticed him in that role before.

Where the heck have you been? He's been lining up as slot receiver for three weeks now as well.

Just kidding, I never saw him in this role before and it was nice to see (i.e. nice to put a new wrinkle in now and then)

Where the heck have you been? He's been lining up as slot receiver for three weeks now as well.

Just kidding, I never saw him in this role before and it was nice to see (i.e. nice to put a new wrinkle in now and then)

LOL and I have never typed that before.

He was playing the H-back spot. I was surprised Tasker missed it, nobody made mention of it.

Personally I love the idea of giving the defenders a shot at hammering somebody, which he did, although it didn't affect the play much.

I would not want 95 aiming for my head man......

I just read that

http://www.buffalonews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20121018/SPORTS/121019114

The Bills unveiled Williams as a goal-line fullback in the third quarter of Sunday’s victory over the Arizona Cardinals. Williams didn’t create the space, but Jackson scored a 1-yard touchdown on the play.

As for doing a Refrigerator Perry impersonation, Williams isn’t sure what kind of plays Bills coach Chan Gailey might be willing to sign off on – maybe an airborne plunge or slipping out of the backfield for an end-zone catch.

Looked like FUULLLL BACK to me.

Maybe they should try him at QB next.

Yes! :lol: