Official Bills at 49ers Game Thread

Just Jack

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He certainly hasn't done anything to help. I like/root for him but it's getting harder every week. He was awful today. Period.

exactly.

hes so bad. did he have a single pass that was on target? i dont mean completed, i mean right there, leading his receiver, on the money?

im not being facetious.

did our quarterback throw a single ball today in the correct place?

It's the NFL. If this was Alabama against a directional school I'd agree but you don't just stop moving the ball because you're up big at this level.

It basically IS Alabama against a directional school.

yeah man, i like his whole demeanor. the beard, the wedding band, the fact that he brings up sim city 2000 in interviews. everything.

but its time for this era to be over. now. after the second half of last week, really. he cant make the throws necessary to win in the nfl.

gota go with Ted Washington, Hansesn, Schoebel

He also has lead the O to zero touchdowns. The whole team is bad.

He certainly hasn't done anything to help. I like/root for him but it's getting harder every week. He was awful today. Period.

Teams not scoring against the 49'ers is common. Teams allowing their offense to look like this is uncommon.

Without a doubt...this is the worst dafense in the NFL. Who to blame? They drafted well, signed quality free agents and hired a a Defense coordinator with a solid rep. I am baffle by the poor play and undisciplined attitude of the players. Too many are out of position. Darn frustrating.