Official Bills at 49ers Game Thread

Just Jack

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a prediction a few days ago that had the final score 40 something to 10. And I almost got upset at the disrespect!

The season is over. And that is no exaggeration. Fitzgerald will not suddenly learn how to throw. Wanny will not suddenly learn that schemes matter in ths league. The team will not miraculously discover a leader. It's over.

kj

This "D" may just be worse than last years, which was HISTORICALLY bad. I mean, the pick by Fitz sucked, but a 94 yard TD drive. That those points will be shown as off a turnover is strictly a technicality. We truly cannont play D. When will this team be anything but a joke on the road? Can we at least look like we know how to play this game?

We have many holes on this team, but my priority is getting a new coaching staff. Problem is, we need to get someone good. Non of this bottom of the barrel stuff.

Wash rinse repeat The Status quo continues. The real problem goes above that, but I digress cause of Age discrimination and being "thankful to even have a team" :rolleyes:

It is time for a "Burn your Bills' gear" bonfire in down-town Buffalo. Please, if anyone goes to the next home game, bring the bags. This team is an embarrassment.

Yeah, I think it really is garbage bag time. How else will we get the message to Detroit. 13 years and counting...

yep all his fault. :wallbash:

C'mon Freak. It's kind of hard to defend RF at this point. The man just cannot complete anything other than slants and seam routes. DB's don't even care if they get beat deep, just turn around and you'll have a pick!

C'mon Freak. It's kind of hard to defend RF at this point. The man just cannot complete anything other than slants and seam routes. DB's don't even care if they get beat deep, just turn around and you'll have a pick!

This whole team sucks Pickspatrick included