Did Brady call the Bills "F'n Bit@hes"?

Silvercrw

the funniest thing to me is someone took the time to post this as a website...

After he retires, i wonder if Brady will come out and be honest about how much he despised playing in Buffalo and the Bills fans in general? he must think this area is the scum of the earth..plus our horrible hotels too!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

along a similar line, did anyone see Brady as he was walking off the field ? He was scowling and walked off the field w/out shaking anyone's hand - looked very pissed about something. Wonder if some player/fan did or say something to really piss him off - it was obvious as the camera was on him

the funniest thing to me is someone took the time to post this as a website...

After he retires, i wonder if Brady will come out and be honest about how much he despised playing in Buffalo and the Bills fans in general? he must think this area is the scum of the earth..plus our horrible hotels too!

You could see it on his face at times during the game BEFORE they blew the Bills away. He could not believe they were losing to the Bills. It looked to me like he was begining to realize his time is coming to an end. Then of course the Bills said no wait, you can still kick the crap out of us!! Here we wont cover anyone or put any defenders in the middle of the field. Just run guys on post patterns and you can score at will Tom!!

Tom and Bill wanted that game bad. Bill even brought out his 'good luck Hoodie' for the game.

along a similar line, did anyone see Brady as he was walking off the field ? He was scowling and walked off the field w/out shaking anyone's hand - looked very pissed about something. Wonder if some player/fan did or say something to really piss him off - it was obvious as the camera was on him

I caught that. Gf did too. Also asked why they talk about him all the time and that he looks like a homo. Mind you she never watches football and knows nothing abut him.

You could see it on his face at times during the game BEFORE they blew the Bills away. He could not believe they were losing to the Bills. It looked to me like he was begining to realize his time is coming to an end. Then of course the Bills said no wait, you can still kick the crap out of us!! Here we wont cover anyone or put any defenders in the middle of the field. Just run guys on post patterns and you can score at will Tom!!

Tom and Bill wanted that game bad. Bill even brought out his 'good luck Hoodie' for the game.

He had that same look on his face last year when he threw 4 INT's against the Bills.

Yes but who knows what or who he was talking about.

That's true--- it's possible he was actually talking to teammates on the bench. I'd like to believe Deion Branch asked him what he hated doing more than anything else and this was his reply.