bills shout song

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont we think its time to retire the shout song/ its been like 100 years its been around...

I really came to appreciate this song when I went to a Bills-Panthers game in Charlotte a few years ago. Every time Buffalo scored points, the masses of Bills fans in the stadium began singing the shout song. It was almost as if it was being played on the stadium's speakers. Carolina fans looked pissed and puzzled at the same time :lol: It was pretty freakin awesome.

• 3 weeks later...

Omg - I can't imagine a bills game without the shout song. I was talking to pat Korean and he stated in the early 90's he despised that song as the gm with a vengeance. That is what we need to g?et back to where the patriots cannot stand hearing those words and the chanting from the fans.

There is nothing like a winning bills team and the experience in Rich Stadium.

Let's go buffalo, the bills make me want to shout!

You should be banned - not only for suggesting that, but for even thinking it. :thumbdown:

The "Shout" song will live in perpetuity, and I am suggesting the return of...

The Whammy Weenie

GO BILLSSS!!!!

"I expect to be undefeated...I expect to win every game." - Chan Gailey

19 and 0 baby!!!!! :beer:

I'll bet you did some weenie wamming in your day ....

They actually did retire it once in 1993 because the Bills refused to continue to pay $8,000 a year in royalties (Ralph WAS cheap) and used a brand new made up song. I forget what the song was and it didn't last long. It was an ugly scene. Fans revolted almost immediately. The Bills paid the royalties and continue to do so to this day. It's not being retired ever.

Edited by kasper13

Sorry guys. Yes, Pat Kirwan. My freakin iPad continues to Annoy me with the auto correct and screws up msg often. I apologize. Yes, pk is pretty funny dealing how he hated hearing that song in the Kelly days. We had a couple of good laughs about it and told him if we won tomorrow I'm playing the song on moving the chains on Monday with Tim Ryan.

Sorry again as I was in a rush before out for my daughter's birthday. Go Bills!

• 3 weeks later...

No. We just need to score more touchdowns. At the stadium afeter a TD Shout is still one of the best songs and whips the crowd into a college type frenzy. I would love something different after a field goal however.

I agree -- unless it's a game-winning FG. Last season after beating the Pats* was one of the best "shout song" moments ever.