Only pre-season, but playoffs???

While I am only listening on the radio, Fitz' stats were UGLY. Is it just him or a combination of the undrafted QB and a lack of talent at WRs?

I know it is only pre-season, but I also really don't like the lack of runs while the 1s were in.

We can hope that things will get better...

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

While I am only listening on the radio, Fitz' stats were UGLY. Is it just him or a combination of the undrafted QB and a lack of talent at WRs?

I know it is only pre-season, but I also really don't like the lack of runs while the 1s were in.

We can hope that things will get better...

The goal is not winning, it's about testing guys in situations. A poor showing can be a great learning experience for coach and player. I'd rather they try what they aren't good at now.

The goal is not winning, it's about testing guys in situations. A poor showing can be a great learning experience for coach and player. I'd rather they try what they aren't good at now.

Don't bring logic like that in here. Next thing you'll believe they could possibly have looked at running plays they were bad at in practice with no regard for the score or how polished they looked to fans!

You mean where graham refused to go after that ball over the middle in order to avoid a hit.

I don't have a clue how good Graham will be, but you have to stop listening to Tasker. That throw was at his knees and he didn't have time to react to it. (at least that's what I saw)