Breaking News - Camp Cancelled?

Alphadawg7

I'm on vacation right now in the Boston area and can tell you they are discussing on the radio shows whether NE will go undefeated. They are trying to be realistic about it so are settling in on 14-2!

Thats cool...i hope that we are the "2"!!! Lol

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jeez people a little joke! I got a chuckle - besides would anybody really be mad that the Bills were sb champs no matter how they got it?

*Alpha I hope the dispensaries getting shut down in la doesn't/hasn't effected you and your business.

jeez people a little joke! I got a chuckle - besides would anybody really be mad that the Bills were sb champs no matter how they got it?

*Alpha I hope the dispensaries getting shut down in la doesn't/hasn't effected you and your business.

The word "joke" implies there was humor.

Thanks for the good thoughts. It does affect me, however, I am not too worried as a ruling on July 2nd already stated that its illegal and unlawful to institute a ban in any city or county in CA under the legalization act. The supreme court is deciding if it wants to hear that case and has about 30 days left. If they choose not to, then that ruling becomes law and this ban is illegal. If they choose to hear, it will be done in the next year or so and we will remain in this gray area until then where LA tries to enforce this unlawful ban.

That being said, ASA (Americans for Safe Access) has already written a referendum and once Mayor signs ban into law probably next week they will launch the signature campaign for the referendum. Then, all that is needed is 27,000 signatures to overturn the ban in the next 30 days. Given how marijuana friendly Los Angeles is amongst the people, 27,000 signatures is not expected to be difficult to get given our population size and marijuana acceptance.

So, all in all we should be fine. We run a legit collective, have our permits, pay our taxes, give back to our community, are accepted by all our neighbors who love us, and have never had a single nuisance complaint filed against us.

PS: And thank you for getting the little joke to kick off training camp...some people take themselves too seriously...lol.

Bunch of limp dicks. Go read about the 2013 draft. Can't believe you waste our time and yours spewing your displeasure. If you don't like op You could have simply click the back button, eh?

I love non sensical dreams too, but I already reupped Sunday Ticket, so I really was hoping to watch the Bills play this year. Plus, I think this really screws up my bets.

Edited by Stranger in a Strange Land

Breaking News: Buffalo Bills and the rest of the NFL have announced they are scrapping training camp. Furthermore, they have elected to forego the upcoming season all together and just go ahead and award the Buffalo Bills this years Super Bowl trophy given they were the undisputed champions of the offseason. Talks began about this when the commissioner began to tire of the ridiculous boasts about dynasties, SB guarantee newspaper ads, constant arrests, the leagues inability to call a cab, naked TE's, and most importantly Tebow and the Jets. Seeing the nauseating non sense enraged the comish to put them in place because he knows the SB trophy was all but certain for the Bills this year and decided that it was best to no longer endure the non sense around the NFL and hand it over now.

Go Bills :)

cool story bro

Thanks for the good thoughts. It does affect me, however, I am not too worried as a ruling on July 2nd already stated that its illegal and unlawful to institute a ban in any city or county in CA under the legalization act. The supreme court is deciding if it wants to hear that case and has about 30 days left. If they choose not to, then that ruling becomes law and this ban is illegal. If they choose to hear, it will be done in the next year or so and we will remain in this gray area until then where LA tries to enforce this unlawful ban.

That being said, ASA (Americans for Safe Access) has already written a referendum and once Mayor signs ban into law probably next week they will launch the signature campaign for the referendum. Then, all that is needed is 27,000 signatures to overturn the ban in the next 30 days. Given how marijuana friendly Los Angeles is amongst the people, 27,000 signatures is not expected to be difficult to get given our population size and marijuana acceptance.

So, all in all we should be fine. We run a legit collective, have our permits, pay our taxes, give back to our community, are accepted by all our neighbors who love us, and have never had a single nuisance complaint filed against us.

PS: And thank you for getting the little joke to kick off training camp...some people take themselves too seriously...lol.

That's good news. It's funny that you were the first person I thought of when I read about it. Never met you, no idea who you are, just know that you know how to pick a good sports team :thumbsup: . With the internet and the friendliness I don't doubt 27,000 will be very easy to come by. I'm kind of surprised by the mayor's stance on this as he seemed someone who was in touch with the people. Is this politically motivated for perhaps a larger office (governor or such)?

Anyways, like I said I'll take a Bill's sb any way I can get it 0:) I guess for now I'll have to settle for it be a sonoma coma dream ;)