Who has booked rooms for home opener?

mead107

1342260739[/url]' post='2504320']

what did you pay?

Most times we do priceline and bid 90 and end up around 105. This time I was talking to my friend ken and he was at 119 and they did not come back with a counter. We do Amherst and did not want to end up with Holiday Inn on niagara falls blvd. so called Marriott and used the member card and pre paid 149. Put the points toward the next trip to Arlington .We like the Marriott and try to stay there most times.

We have done downtown and gotten the Adams mark for 65. Gotten the Hyatt for 75.

Most times we do priceline and bid 90 and end up around 105. This time I was talking to my friend ken and he was at 119 and they did not come back with a counter. We do Amherst and did not want to end up with Holiday Inn on niagara falls blvd. so called Marriott and used the member card and pre paid 149. Put the points toward the next trip to Arlington .We like the Marriott and try to stay there most times.

We have done downtown and gotten the Adams mark for 65. Gotten the Hyatt for 75.

Good to know, we will book that. I Priceline that hotel as well, but te opener makes the room tougher. Last I looked, they were $189, so will call today and book . Right now, I have the four points in the falls for $149, but this makes trip to airport Monday morning way easier...plus you can buy me a beer :thumbsup:

Btw, the bar there pretty nice now after the renovation.

Good to know, we will book that. I Priceline that hotel as well, but te opener makes the room tougher. Last I looked, they were $189, so will call today and book . Right now, I have the four points in the falls for $149, but this makes trip to airport Monday morning way easier...plus you can buy me a beer :thumbsup:

Btw, the bar there pretty nice now after the renovation.

They did a very good job . Last time we stayed they still working on the Restaurant.

Be glad to buy you a beer.

I think John (BeerBall) was looking at the Marriott .

• 2 weeks later...
1344201986[/url]' post='2522044']

I remember when that place first opened there was a place on the first floor called "Goldstein and Wong's Pizzeria."

They just did a complete remodel last year. Wife and I like it. Good food good bar area.

• 1 month later...

If anyone is in need of tickets I have 4, I will sell at face value of $75.00 plus the forwarding fee they charge to send from the season tickets account, which makes the total $310.00. Section 310 row 19. I thought this was going to be a hot ticket and I could make a little extra money......little did I know. Oh well, live and learn and I have retired from the scalping business. Those guys on game day must be a nervous wreck....often wondered how they made any money.

anyone get anything that wasn't crappy like a microtel but not $200?

Lot of places for less than that.

Might be a little late now?

anyone get anything that wasn't crappy like a microtel but not $200?

Go to kayak still places for under $100.