Cordy Glenn signed

TJ Graham had better get his butt in gear or else he's gonna be branded a selfish troublemaker

You don't get the feeling that they are just going one-by-one and he is the next priority? Or, maybe your sarcasm just doesn't come across..... either way.....

Good to see this getting taken care of quickly. The boys at OBD continue to take care of business.

You don't get the feeling that they are just going one-by-one and he is the next priority? Or, maybe your sarcasm just doesn't come across..... either way.....

Good to see this getting taken care of quickly. The boys at OBD continue to take care of business.

Are you kidding me? A first round pick signs and Graham is too good to sign his contract? That's horsecrap man.

Seems like it came across pretty well to everyone else in the thread. Just sayin.

You know....for some reason I thought that Glenn might be a problem signing.....

- Got invited to the greenroom......and left which means he knows he should have been a 1st round pick

- Everybody calling him a guard....but the bills are calling him a left tackle

In the end....Russ did his thing and he deserves credit

Not sure what is holding up TJ Graham....but he will be done before TC so no worries. It will be nice to have ALL our picks ready to go for training camp this year...makes a huge difference.

You know....for some reason I thought that Glenn might be a problem signing.....

- Got invited to the greenroom......and left which means he knows he should have been a 1st round pick

- Everybody calling him a guard....but the bills are calling him a left tackle

In the end....Russ did his thing and he deserves credit

Not sure what is holding up TJ Graham....but he will be done before TC so no worries. It will be nice to have ALL our picks ready to go for training camp this year...makes a huge difference.

Brandon? What does he have to do with contracts?

What the hell is wrong with Buddy ... Graham isn't signed. The Bills never can get it done ... RALPH IS CHEAP ... they all hate our coaching staff ... FIRE CHAN bring in anyone else ... we need POLIAN who can get things done ...

You would think Buddy could get the 3rd rounder deals done before the 1st and 2nd round picks.

I am so disgusted ... never going to another Bills' game ... this ruins my day!!!

When are we going to get a good management team in place??? :wallbash:

:thumbsup:

What the hell is wrong with Buddy ... Graham isn't signed. The Bills never can get it done ... RALPH IS CHEAP ... they all hate our coaching staff ... FIRE CHAN bring in anyone else ... we need POLIAN who can get things done ...

You would think Buddy could get the 3rd rounder deals done before the 1st and 2nd round picks.

I am so disgusted ... never going to another Bills' game ... this ruins my day!!!

Please stick with the script:

Buddy is asleep at the wheel

I'm so $%@#$@!! done with this team

I know!!! LOL

Maybe someone can give me the scoop. But whoever is doing the contracts can only really work on one contract at a time. SO maybe TJ is just where his folder was in the stack of contracts and not a holdout?

Maybe someone can give me the scoop. But whoever is doing the contracts can only really work on one contract at a time. SO maybe TJ is just where his folder was in the stack of contracts and not a holdout?

I think you're onto something...they're doing them in alphabetical order!

GIlmore

GLenn

GRaham is next...thanks for clearing this up! :thumbsup:

I think you're onto something...they're doing them in alphabetical order!

GIlmore

GLenn

GRaham is next...thanks for clearing this up! :thumbsup:

I wonder if that's how we did our drafting too...

Oh Stewardess... I speak jive.

Anyone who quotes Airplane is alright in my Book...."hang back Jack B word say she gonna catch you rebound on the Medicide"

"I know baby my Momma ain't raise no dummies I dug her rap!"

Cut me some slack jack! Jamba don't want no help jamba don't get no help!, jive ass turkey ain't got no brains anyhow hmph!

When I see Glenn I first picture a dominant inside guard. Not saying he can't play tackle, but that's what I see.

People thought our oline was going to be awful last year. They gave up the fewest sacks and allowed our rbs to rush for 5 ypc. Stevie Johnson had 200 yards in 2 seasons before CG. He has put up back to back 1,000 yard seasons. Scott Chandler had no career catches and bounced around the league. He had 6 tds last season. David Nelson was a 4th option in college. He is a legit NFL receiver. Fitz was a lower tier backup QB at best. Under CG, he is a legit NFL starting QB.

So if CG and company think Glenn is a guard, I'll take them at their word.

Yikes ... you are right; I slipped and apologize :bag:

People thought our oline was going to be awful last year. They gave up the fewest sacks and allowed our rbs to rush for 5 ypc. Stevie Johnson had 200 yards in 2 seasons before CG. He has put up back to back 1,000 yard seasons. Scott Chandler had no career catches and bounced around the league. He had 6 tds last season. David Nelson was a 4th option in college. He is a legit NFL receiver. Fitz was a lower tier backup QB at best. Under CG, he is a legit NFL starting QB.

So if CG and company think Glenn is a guard, I'll take them at their word.

Word