Unconfirmed Rumor: Osi to the Ravens?

Yes and no. It would be a benefit to add a pass rusher but what is his position. He has played de in a 43 and the ravens run a 34.

They definitely run a hybrid of sorts that may be slightly limited but I'd think osi being so talented in the packages he would fit is a great benefit to them.

doubt it, Ravens like DE's with long arms to match up with the long arms of OT's.

?

Shirley…

Yes and no. It would be a benefit to add a pass rusher but what is his position. He has played de in a 43 and the ravens run a 34.

Osi and Mathias Kiwanuka have both played DE and LB for the Giants.

The transition would be effortless, IMO.

?

Shirley…

Osi and Mathias Kiwanuka have both played DE and LB for the Giants.

The transition would be effortless, IMO.

yea, he is quite the athlete, id imagine he could fill a large amount of what suggs did for that D.

The Ravens are a SB contender and it would not surprise me at all to see them make a move like this. Osi aside, however, it's the Ravens' offense they should be worrying about.

The Ravens are a SB contender and it would not surprise me at all to see them make a move like this. Osi aside, however, it's the Ravens' offense they should be worrying about.

The Bengals is what I'd worry about.

I think both the Steelers and Ravens, while playoff contenders, will struggle to find their usual consistency. Osi or not, the Ravens D is clearly getting older in key areas and yes, the offense is somewhat suspect.

The Steelers did well to address their OL in this draft. But they're also a team in transition for some of the same reasons.

Neither are falling off the face of the earth but it's not a foregone conclusion, like season's past, that you pencil them in automatically either.

Perhaps other teams step up......perhaps Buffalo, with the schedule they face is one.

• 8 months later...