This team is starting to remind me of the mid '90s Cowboys

For one thing, we have the same defensive coordinator as the mid '90s Cowboys. Wannestedt uses the same defensive scheme he used then, and seeks out the same types of players he sought out then. While we don't have as much defensive talent as the mid '90s Cowboys had, things are definitely headed in that direction! :thumbsup:

On offense, Glenn seems like the kind of LT the Cowboys would have liked. He's bigger than your average LT, is very strong, and has good, long arms.

Stevie Johnson could be seen as a lesser version of Michael Irvin. In which case, T.J. Graham was drafted to be our Alvin Harper! I realize Gailey's overall offensive approach is different than the one the mid '90s Cowboys had, but that doesn't change the fact that Graham was almost certainly chosen to fill the Alvin Harper role.

Put down the crack pipe bro!!!! I hate, repeat HATE the Cowboys but you saying Stevie is our lesser version of Irvin and TJ Graham is our Alvin Harper?? hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I seriously hope you're not older then 16. And Wannestedt didn't seek out anyone then and he didn't seek out anyone now. Can't wait for Ryan FitzAikman to go to the hall of fame along with Emmitt Spiller. Before we turn into one of the best teams ever can we just get a winning record?

Put down the crack pipe bro!!!! I hate, repeat HATE the Cowboys but you saying Stevie is our lesser version of Irvin and TJ Graham is our Alvin Harper?? hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I seriously hope you're not older then 16. And Wannestedt didn't seek out anyone then and he didn't seek out anyone now. Can't wait for Ryan FitzAikman to go to the hall of fame along with Emmitt Spiller. Before we turn into one of the best teams ever can we just get a winning record?

Crack pipe...Michael Irvin... I see what you did there.

For one thing, we have the same defensive coordinator as the mid '90s Cowboys. Wannestedt uses the same defensive scheme he used then, and seeks out the same types of players he sought out then. While we don't have as much defensive talent as the mid '90s Cowboys had, things are definitely headed in that direction! :thumbsup:

On offense, Glenn seems like the kind of LT the Cowboys would have liked. He's bigger than your average LT, is very strong, and has good, long arms.

Stevie Johnson could be seen as a lesser version of Michael Irvin. In which case, T.J. Graham was drafted to be our Alvin Harper! I realize Gailey's overall offensive approach is different than the one the mid '90s Cowboys had, but that doesn't change the fact that Graham was almost certainly chosen to fill the Alvin Harper role.

Gaaaah! :sick:

I'm sorry, Bro, so sorry!

Let us know what we can do to help you get over this.

Please excuse me, I have to go barf now.

They better start working on the superbowl shuffle.

Yeah, because that "Discount Double Check...er Choke" thing worked out so very well for Green Bay

Teams forgetting the order of operations

1) Win the d**ned game

2) Then collect on the celebrity appearances/endorsements