Ron Artest is back

Bufcomments

I know this will be moved but..

World Peace goes crazy and knocks out Harden of the OKC Thunder out the game today with a pure cheap shot elbow to the head. He will get kicked out for a bit. But damn I'm gonna call him Artest from now on because theres no peace in that fool.

funny thing tho, since Harden is one of there best players, OKC lost in 3 OT's because they couldn't shot today worth a damn.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Artest posted it was unintentional. Have no idea after watching the video how he couldn't have known harden was there nor why he chose to throw a head level flying elbow.

He's one of these scorpion dudes: no matter how sincere he comes across about cleaning up his act at the end of the day this crap is simply in his nature.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

That hit was equal to any heavyweight

blow.

A sad day for the NBA.

Cue the bunch to say all NBA players are thugs. This might not even crack the top 10 of cheap shots in the NHL playoffs. But hockey players are a bunch of nice guys who are just trying to win.

Edited by C.Biscuit97

Cue the bunch to say all NBA players are thugs. This might not even crack the top 10 of cheap shots in the NHL playoffs. But hockey players are a bunch of nice guys who are just trying to win.

Isn't the thug image for what they do off the court? Guns, tattoos, weed, baby mamas, etc?

I agree with you at some level but the reason that hockey players are allowed to hit, fight, etc is because the are on skates. A fight on the ground (meaning basketball shoes and a court) is a street brawl. On skates, getting leverage for a punch that could do any real damage is difficult. That's one reason that once two fighting players fall to the ice (and thus gain dangerous leverage) the refs step in immediately. That, and the fact that NBA players are wearing gym shorts and a tank top. Hockey players are wearing 40 pounds of armor. I am not saying hockey isn't dangerous, I'm just saying its different.

And also, if a hockey player did this, skates or no, he would be calling him a thug.

Edited by stevestojan

Artest posted it was unintentional. Have no idea after watching the video how he couldn't have known harden was there nor why he chose to throw a head level flying elbow.

He's one of these scorpion dudes: no matter how sincere he comes across about cleaning up his act at the end of the day this crap is simply in his nature.

I think it was more instinct than anything, but just the fact that a hard elbow like that is his instinctual move says a lot. So personally, I don't think it was intentional or that he knew who it was, but they still need to throw the book at him. His season should be done... maybe even his career at this point. How old is he anyway?

hit to that spot could have killed Harden if his shoulder hadn't taken something off the momentum of Artest's elbow

youtube.com/watch?v=6q66c8luVpI&feature=related

The commentary is hysterical. Thanks for posting.