NFL and Bills Schedule

Four of the last 5 games at home? Should be 4 of the first 5 games at home. This is horrible.

Thanks for nothing.

He is right..Bills historically cannot sell December games out, even in the 90s...This NOT good.

Not even because of the weather (we know it sucks)

But, there is NOTHING better than Buffalo in September and October and we have like 2 games total then.

Sorry but this schedule is BS. Should have gotten more October games in...

The worst part for me is BOTH West Coast games are one week apart..The same week my wife is due to deliver!

If they had been spread out-I could have Maybe made one!!!No way on earth she lets me go now!

Oh Well-Go Bills!

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If we can get enough Bill's fans to Miami for the Dec. 23 game, it could be like a home game. If the Dolphins are out of the playoff picture by then, the stadium will be empty. Perfect time for a Bills roadtrip, great Xmas present.

I can't wait, will for sure be going this year.Sushi anyone...

Edited by JinWPB

It's out?

Hot off the press, from today's Post.

Oh, my God.

This is cake!

Uh, that's what I said.

Francisco...

Miami...

13 and 3. Easy.

What are your three losses?

Green Bay, New England, Chargers.

We could easily beat Green Bay.

14 and 2.

Oh. Oh, man.

What?

New England, December 20th.

I get out that week.

Oh, ****.

Patsies are toast.

There's no way we're losing

with us in the parking lot.Not a chance.

15 and 1.

Totally realistic.

It's gonna be a great year.

Who's freakin' schedule are you looking at dude?

and for what it's worth for those with conspiracy theories in regards to why Rogers gave back the preseason game this summer:

as noted in the AP story, Springsteen has just been announced to play at Rogers Centre on Aug. 24, which falls directly in the midst of the third weekend of the preseason schedule -- and, as it turns out, a day before the Bills host the Steelers.

jw

Edited by john wawrow

A little bummed the game in Miami is on the 23rd. Will be on vacation and not getting back till late on the 22nd but probably wouldn't have made the trip that close to Xmas anyways. Have made it 2 of last 4 years. Looking like my group will maybe shoot for the SF game as our "big" road trip game. Live in Columbus Ohio so Cleveland and Indy games are actually closer for me than heading to the Ralph for all the home games as a season ticket holder. Overall not a bad schedule for me personally may miss one home game (Titans) due to a wedding.

I think a good record will ensure a good crowd, regardless of the weather. Back in the 90s the Bills had no problem selling out the Ralph in December, even if it was a kuhjillion degrees below zero.

Global warming, bring a sweater...

I don't like the fact that we have 3 real tough road games out of our division. SF, Arizona and Texans are all scary propositions.

Aside from the "guaranteed" Thursday night game we have no prime-time games again. This sucks man. I hope all you fans who are against us playing in prime-time are happy. You've got your wish. :thumbdown:

No national televised games works for me. We seem to save our worst for those.

I think a good record will ensure a good crowd, regardless of the weather. Back in the 90s the Bills had no problem selling out the Ralph in December, even if it was a kuhjillion degrees below zero.

That is just not true whatsoever. They had a tough time selling out even in the glory days

Can't imagine a worse schedule.

-From a selfish standpoint, I think the only weekend I won't be in Indy is Thanksgiving Sunday. Naturally, that's when the Bills will be here.

-I think we get off to a lousy start and will be completely out of the playoff hunt in mid-November (after the back to back road games in Houston and New England).

-Then, when we start focusing on getting a top five pick, we get a pretty decent schedule down the stretch...just in time to screw the high pick up.

I say we're 1-8 in mid-November (or 2-7 if we can come out on the positive side of a typical 5-4 game vs. the Browns) and finish with a winning record in our last seven games to screw up our draft position and give us all hope for 2013. We'll win 5 or 6 games.

OR...

We finally shut fatass Rex up and start the season with a win, continue our mastery of the Chiefs, beat the Browns 5-4, knocks off the Pats at home for the second straight year, get a split out west, get a win against the breasts (if the Jaguars can be Jags, the Titans can be breasts), watch in pure joy as Super Mario records five sacks in a win in Houston, lose to the Pats (of course; it's mandatory), and then go 6-1 down the stretch to get to 13-3 and get homefield throughout the playoffs.