espn McShay's 4th Mock Draft

10th Overall - Bills: Michael Floyd WR Notre Dame

Floyd is a bit of a reach here, but no more so than OTs Mike Adams and Jonathan Martin. It's a tough call on the Bills' top two needs in this scenario, and they could look to trade down in a situation like this. They could also pull the trigger on a value pick such as Coples.

41st Overall - Bills: Brock Osweiler QB Arizona State

So whaddya think???

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft2012/story/_/id/7745867/2012-nfl-mock-draft-projecting-first-two-rounds

Too high for Osweiler. Also if the Bills pass on Kuechly for Floyd I'd be very upset. Not that I have that much against Floyd, but there is talent to be found later at WR and a LB that could play all 3 positions in our defense would be a much better value pick here. Kuechly and Jeffery/Hill would be my choice for 1st and 2nd picks at this time. If both WRs are off the board, I like Bobbie Massey from Ole Miss

McShay further cements his position as the heir-apparent to Kiper, by consistently sucking at his job the way Mel has for years.

The only 2 people I ever listen to when they talk about the draft are Corey Chavous and Mayock.

There is a guy on radio named Landry that I like. He is usually very good on football topics including the draft. The only total whiff I remember is him talking about some dude named Jay Clocker that never even got drafted.

It doesn't show in most mocks or draft info guides, but Floyd played through a lot of injuries during his time in South Bend. He is still a decent prospect and would be a great pickup for the Bills!

As for Osweiler, recently many mockies have him going into the second and third rounds due to his production in his first season starting...he only started one season in college, completing 63.2 percent of his passes for 4,036 yards with 26 touchdowns and 13 interceptions. His single season starting has made several teams scout his performance to the point they will gamble on taking him to develop in their respective systems. It is also good to note, Osweiler's didn't participate at ASU's pro day...41 NFL scouts and coaches were in attendance at the ASU's pro day...with most of the attention on CB Omar Bolden post ACL turnout and LB Burfict's poor performance.

I have a man-love crush on Luke Kuechly like everyone else, but it will be interesting to see IF the Bills take him at #10...

Meaning, IF they do take him--they start him day one at ILB in the 4-3 and Kevin Sheppard sits!

The Bills are high on Sheppard in year two and he has been working hard in the offseason to do his best in 2012!

OLB wise, if Kuechly is moved into that position, it would be interesting to see him go up against Gronkowski twice a year and/or get after the QB...I'm not knocking his athleticism to play all positions, but IF the Bills do get him at #10 he has to be the difference maker the position needs him to be!

Edit: this was just posted recently, Jeff Ireland to visit Osweiler.

Edited by KollegeStudnet

So who is the best player on the Board of the following players most blogs recommend ?

WR Floyd ... OG DeCastro ... OT Reiff ... OT Martin ... LB Kelchly ... LB Upshaw ...

Floyd is good for sure...

Decastro is a future all pro...

Reiff is a better guard

Martin is good but not at #10

Kelchly would not start even if picked #10

Upshaw can fill all LB positions and DE ...

Who would Buddy Pick knowing WRs, CB, OLBs are available in rounds 2 thru 4 that are quality players?

Other LTs can also be picked up in either rounds 2 and 3 ... and yes Bell could be given a better than min. contract to get him signed... I still think he will be re-signed...

So who is the best player on the Board of the following players most blogs recommend ?

WR Floyd ... OG DeCastro ... OT Reiff ... OT Martin ... LB Kelchly ... LB Upshaw ...

Floyd is good for sure...

Decastro is a future all pro...

Reiff is a better guard

Martin is good but not at #10

Kelchly would not start even if picked #10

Upshaw can fill all LB positions and DE ...

Who would Buddy Pick knowing WRs, CB, OLBs are available in rounds 2 thru 4 that are quality players?

Other LTs can also be picked up in either rounds 2 and 3 ... and yes Bell could be given a better than min. contract to get him signed... I still think he will be re-signed...

Similar to Levitre, Reiff's arm length will force him to OG

I know this might piss Bills fans, but the Bills could go after a CB with their first pick...

Edited by KollegeStudnet