Two big Winners

1. Crack kills

2. The Jets had 3 crappy QB's, now they have 3 crappy QB's and a really sh*tty 1 that cannot even throw a football.

3. 1 win away from the S.B. man u need to get out of ur moms basement more and actually watch football, or just put the pipe down!

4. No need to continue, just laugh @ the NJ Jets as there team has even more distractions now. (winners in FA period LMAO) :thumbsup:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spags,

You sir are hilarious! You're talking pretty big though for barely seeing the field on a D-III Football team that won 3 games in four years. Yes, the St. Lawrence Saints...Mr. Cooper you are revealed.

now this is a internet win

They won't be my teeth that'll be being knocked out there cinderella.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

Since you are fresh out of teeth.. maybe you could leave a trail of dandruff instead?

I disagree but at least you are being friendly unlike some of these other clowns that are cruisin for a bruisin.

You got your spindly DE alright and he is good and we got Tebow who can plow him right over. This is chess not checkers.

im glad you drop by here from time to time.

i laughed from your "trail of teeth" post

Always fun to read a spags thread

exactly. there's 5 pages. i have only read 3.

funny stuff. i just skipped 2 pages when i glanced at your post.

and i agree jim. he's trying to be funny. why everyone takes him serious is beyond me.

I guess the Jets and the Bills is the two big winners in the offseason so far but it is funny that you guys got a little itchy and let the Jets out smart them again.

Don't get me wrong, I think this Williams guy you got is pretty good and can take care of business when it comes to knocking Marcia Brady around. But he is a little spindly and the Jets have now countered that with Tebow. It is going to be fun watching Tebow plow over Williams and that other reject you guys just got too. It will remind me of what I do if someone owes some money and decides to get uppity when I have a talk with him. He might try to come at me. He also might end up in the next apartment even though there wasn't a door there.

I got no hard feelings though. I think the Bills will do good most of the year. I was just checking in to see how nervous you guys are now that we got the most famous player in football. Seems like you're plenty nervous with all the racket you are making.

"This Williams guy" LOL now that does sound obviously nervous to me. We played Tebow last year. Yeah I'm sure everyone is shaking in there boots at the thought of playing Tebow. Hilarious!

Edited by seq004

I guess the Jets and the Bills is the two big winners in the offseason so far but it is funny that you guys got a little itchy and let the Jets out smart them again.

Don't get me wrong, I think this Williams guy you got is pretty good and can take care of business when it comes to knocking Marcia Brady around. But he is a little spindly and the Jets have now countered that with Tebow. It is going to be fun watching Tebow plow over Williams and that other reject you guys just got too. It will remind me of what I do if someone owes some money and decides to get uppity when I have a talk with him. He might try to come at me. He also might end up in the next apartment even though there wasn't a door there.

I got no hard feelings though. I think the Bills will do good most of the year. I was just checking in to see how nervous you guys are now that we got the most famous player in football. Seems like you're plenty nervous with all the racket you are making.

The injury depleted BIlls stomped Tebow when he was on a better team in Denver....The Jets entering a downward spiral, Rex will get canned in 2 seasons

Didn't Tebow throw for 2 TD's to our D? Err a? Wait?...............5 pics?????

I'm so confused.

Hey Jimmy Spags, welcome back! This is great, the Jets just got the worst "starting" QB in the NFL...and paired him with the 2nd worst starting QB in the NFL!!

True story

Like when you post"look crayonz hooked one"! And the idiot keeps biting the bait. :wallbash:

You can have pages of people explaining the joke, making fun of them etc.... They just keep going at him. I've yet to wrap my head around it.

You can have pages of people explaining the joke, making fun of them etc.... They just keep going at him. I've yet to wrap my head around it.

Lots of times, too often in fact, people post before reading through all the posts.

This even happens in threads of one page.

It's interesting how eager people are to post stuff without reading a few more posts and maybe learning something first.

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan

I believe I said free agency period, not free agency.

You ought to know something about periods.

I know about your mothers periods pretty well.

The truth is I tried to pull out but I got a kick out of making her a single mother.

In a weird way I still hope Tebow succeeds, even though I hate the Jets to death. As long as Tebow is in the league I'll always root for him. Unless of course it's vs Buffalo.

And welcome back Spags. I remember the whole Maybin thing last year. Some good stuff. Why are people not having fun w/this?!?

I doubt it. Crayonz's fulltime job is being crayonz.

Now a MORE interesting question is which TBDer is really CrayonZ...hmmmmm....

I called crayonz/jimmy out long ago. Pretty obvious.

Which TBDer is really Crayonz?

Well he and "Beerboy" did have matching avatars for a while. And remember the two competing threads about the elimination game - each was trying to outfox the other by getting us other TBDers to give false advice?

And doesn't jimmy occasionally refer to "wormboy"?

Which TBDer is really Crayonz?

I'm 99% certain who it is. There was one post by crayonz I saw that he refered to something I know another poster has talked about in the past, something that is not an everday/ordinary comment.

Correct me if I'm wrong (don't worry, you won't have to), but did you just make a big deal out of signing a back-up quarterback???? Sorry about the multiple ?'s but it was the trembling in my extremities caused by (laughing at you) the terror of your new backup and what he can do. It's like the 2nd coming (clever biblical refrence) of famous JEts(?) backup Brad Smith. Wait isn't he our 3rd string quarterback? I'm sorry, but I'm confused. Could you please explain what the heck you are talking about?