TEBOW!!! is a Jet! (finally)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prediction: when the broncos beat the hapless fins today, the tebow nut lickers in this thread will go crazy and start bronzing his bust for canton.

Prediction #2: After the NFL gets a few games of film on tebow, he will become an ineffective player who's hype is much greater than performance, much like a midget who played in buffalo a dozen years ago.

Prediction: when the broncos beat the hapless fins today, the tebow nut lickers in this thread will go crazy and start bronzing his bust for canton.

Prediction #2: After the NFL gets a few games of film on tebow, he will become an ineffective player who's hype is much greater than performance, much like a midget who played in buffalo a dozen years ago.

Prediction #3: You'll still be a jealous FSU homer whose opinion has been invalidated by blind, irrational hatred.

:nana:

Edited by DrDareustein

Does anyone really think he will succeed long term? He was 3rd string behind Brady Quinn, and they are only playing him to see if they need to draft a QB next year. If the regime truly believed in him they would let him sit until he is ready.

Does anyone really think he will succeed long term? He was 3rd string behind Brady Quinn, and they are only playing him to see if they need to draft a QB next year. If the regime truly believed in him they would let him sit until he is ready.

Nope. he has looked like I thought he would. He sucks. I think he is being used by John Elway to get a better pick next year. Elway told him he would need to win in the pocket to be successful in Denver. I think we all know that won't happen.

Prediction #3: You'll still be a jealous FSU homer whose opinion has been invalidated by blind, irrational hatred.

:nana:

Yeah, because i'm totally incapable of judging a player's on field NFL talents because of what school they came from. Even if he came from FSU, he'd still suck as an NFL QB.

Apparently my blind, irrational hatred is causing others to see he has horrible mechanics and can't throw a spiral.

Edited by Ramius

tebow: 2 net yards passing at the start of the 4th quarter

He is overthrowing open receivers by 10 yards....he's been absolutely pathetic today...he's got a long way to go to be an NFL QB.

On a positive note, Solomon Wilcots has been an above-average commentator today.

Edited by Special K

As a guy who never thought he had a chance in hell of being a serviceable QB in this league, I've got to say that even I am shocked by how undeniably horrific he is today.

They've got open receivers running all around the phish prevent and he can't even move the ball against that. :o

Great competitor and I hope he finds a role in this league because he can be fun to watch, but the experiment of running him at QB should be permanently canceled in about 7 minutes.