DE Mark Anderson in Buffalo (SIGNED)

SKRAAPY

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Except for the Mayan calendar did have leap years and it was actually more accurate because it was actually based on the solar cycle and lunar eclipses.

Edit: In addition, there's the long calendar that's math-derived. That's how they pegged the 12/21/2012 date (accounting for leap years).

Nothing to see here:

http://www.physorg.com/news175236478.html

Edited by thebandit27

Wow with a front 4 of Anderson, Dareus, Williams and Williams we should be striking fear into opossing O-lines. For the linebackers we have Merriman and Barnett but I feel that we still need at least one more OLB.

In our new system Merriman would be a DE. Our starting LBs would be Morrison, Sheppard and Barnett with Moats, Chris White and Danny Batten backing them up. We still need some good depth here.

Glad to see the FO addressing our most glaring need in spades....and, hope that it will pay dividends come game time...but the depth of this team has only gotten better since the season ended....even with the addition of Clowney and Jauron Gilbert, whom many forget about, we were taking small steps toward being deeper in the Defense....for those who may not remember, Gilbert was a guy talked about a great deal on this message board before the Draft, he jumped out of the pool flat footed - a Youtube video was posted showing it....either way, I'm fan of Gilbert being added to the mix for depth

My guess is that he is going to be a Bill. Wanny has convinced the brass to invest heavily on the dline. This is a chance for our dline on par with the bears, giants and lions.

Told you so. And they still aren't done. If Ingram is on the board they are taking him as well.

This gives them a situation very similar to the Giants.

Maybe, Merriman, Anderson, M.Williams, and Dareus in on passing downs?

I like the miss matches this could provide.

M. Williams up inside- since he loves the bull rush. And he is very quick.

Dareus- Big strong and like him pushing a gaurd back. He will man handle a guard if left alone, if help w center M Williams will easily get by a guard.

Anderson on one end Merriman(god be healthy) on the other.

You will for sure have to leave a TE in to help and a running/full back. You just took two guys out of the passing game.

You can also rotate in Carrington and S.Johnson into the interior on passing downs. Kick M Williams out side to end and let Merriman rest some.

This line now also allows some guys like K.Williams and Merriman not to be every down guys. Will help them to get over their respective injuries.

once again Buddy wasn't posturing...he said he did not like the DE in this class early.

With this move today, Buffalo will not look at a DE probably till late in the draft, if at all

bb.com

Kind of funny, according to Mark Anderson he really didn't. He said he spoke to him and he likes him and liked playing with him but it had little to do with signing. Perhaps he was downplaying it, and surely it had an effect, but he basically said that everything went right with the coaches and organization and fans and teammates (and money obviously) and it was an easy decision.

Actually, according to Mark Anderson, he did:

“He played a big part,” said Anderson of Williams recruiting role. “I knew Mario from Houston and knew what type of guy he was. He played a big part.

- From bb.com