Seinfeld

NobesBLO13

Don't know the titles but my #1 is the Kenny Rogers Roasters where they swap apartments.

My favorite scene of all time is when they ask Kramer "will you take a drink and let us smell you?" ... "you can smell me without the drink." The next minute where Kramer is drunk doing a commercial for Hennegans is amazing.

Edited by stevestojan

I don't remember what this episode was, but when George begins the new job and has sex with the cleaning lady on his desk.

"Was that wrong? Should I not have done that? Because I've got to tell you, if someone had told me that kind of behavior was frowned upon..."

The Engagement.

-Jerry & George enter into the Pact; "what kind of lives are we living?!?"

-Kramer's rant about marriage to Jerry. "So then you asked yourselves, "Isn't there something more to life?" Well let me clue you in on something, there isn't."

-George pissed after getting engaged while Jerry breaks up with his gf for eating peas one at a time.

-Elaine engages Kramer and Newman in the dog kidnapping plot.

The Marine Biologist espisode is also hysterical.

I love the episode where kramer gets an intern from NYU, Darren.

KRAMER: Dean Jones, you wanting to talk to me?

DEAN JONES: I’ve been reviewing Darren’s internship journal. Doing laundry…

KRAMER: …Yeah.

DEAN JONES: …Mending chicken wire, high tea with a Mr. Newman.

KRAMER: I know it sounds pretty glamorous, but it’s business as usual at Kramerica.

DEAN JONES: As far as I can tell your entire enterprise is no more than a solitary man with a messy apartment which may or may not contain a chicken.

KRAMER: And with Darren’s help, we’ll get that chicken.

DEAN JONES: I’m sorry, but we can’t allow Darren to continue working with you.

KRAMER: Well, I have to say this seems capricious and arbitrary.

Jerry:

"Artistic integrity. Where did you come up with that? You're not artistic and you have no integrity. You really need some help. A regular psychiatrist couldn't even help you. You need to go to, like, Vienna or something. You know what I mean? You need to get involved at the university level, like where Freud studied, and have all those people looking at you and checking up on you. That's the kind of help you need. Not the once-a-week for eighty bucks, no. You need a team. A team of psychiatrists working around the clock, thinking about you, having conferences, observing you like the way they did with the elephant man. That's what I'm talking about, because that's the only way you're going to get better."

The Pitch

"The Secretary"

Bania: 42, That's what I am now. I've been working out, I’m huge.

How'd you like to sell it?

Kramer: make me an offer.

Bania: 100 Bucks

Kramer: Surely you jest. (walks away from Bania)

Bania: 175

Kramer: Look at the stitching (takes the jacket off to show Bania) This

is old world craftsmanship.

Bania: 300 dollars.

Kramer: Sold. Follow me into the dressing room.

Bania: You throw the shirt in?

Kramer: Bania, you're killing me.

Bania: Hey that's the women's dressing room.

Kramer: There's nothing in there that I haven't seen before.