Mallet could become available

My god. What an awful trade and to a division rival no less. The thought of giving up Spiller to the Pats makes me :sick: . Seriously, that is one of the most awful trades. Just draft Brock Osweiler with a draft pick. He has proven as much as Mallett has on the NFL level.

Please Mallett did way more in college which is the criteria for drafting players and did we forget how well he played in preseason.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Mallett did way more in college which is the criteria for drafting players and did we forget how well he played in preseason.

Good point. Let's give up a top 10 pick overall who finally flashed his talent when given the chance for a slow, coke snorting, guy who played good agaisnt 3rd stringers and guys out of the league.

So to recap, we're going to trade the Pats a former #9 pick who plays a position of tremendous need for them for their 3rd string quarterback?

So to recap, we're going to trade the Pats a former #9 pick who plays a position of tremendous need for them for their 3rd string quarterback?

Between this and his love for Ryan Tannehill, I'm so glad BB is not the Bills' GM. That said, he would still be better than Tom Donahoe. :pirate:

I hope this one will be in the archive. It'll be funny when Mallet is a 4,000 yard passer in 2015 and the same haters on here will be complaining that we could have drafted him over DaNorris Searcy and how stupid Buddy was for making that pick.

The Pats coaching staff likes Mallet, its just a fluff piece, a fluff piece that is probably in 31 other team's local news about their team acquiring Tebow. Does anyone think that Pats that have 2 TEs and a Franchise QB and a QB being groomed in the wings are really going to trade for Tebow?

I love QBs with Talent

I understand. But Mallet has been an underachiever.

Petrino made him look good, just like he made Brohm look good in College

There is questions about Mallet's maturirty.

This is all just conjecture, because Tebow is not going to NE and they are not trading Mallet...unless the Bills offered Spiller and a fourth rounder. Then they would do the deal, because it is assanining for the Bills

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

I hope this one will be in the archive. It'll be funny when Mallet is a 4,000 yard passer in 2015 and the same haters on here will be complaining that we could have drafted him over DaNorris Searcy and how stupid Buddy was for making that pick.

I'll call you on that. See ya in 2015, buddy! :lol:

"Clayton said on ESPN Radio over the weekend according to ESPNBoston.com. "Tim Tebow is probably going to be traded. He's not going to Jacksonville, they've already got Chad Henne. New England. You trade him to New England and groom him to be kind of a role player, and then you trade Ryan Mallett in some way."

http://www.boston.com/sports/blogs/thebuzz/2012/03/could_tim_tebow.html

Would love to have this guy here, he was one of the QBs I was hoping to draft last year.

This.

There's an "eye of the tiger" that he has. Last year I only saw it in Andy Dalton and Mallet.

This.

There's an "eye of the tiger" that he has. Last year I only saw it in Andy Dalton and Mallet.

But you didn't see it in the Heisman trophy winner, who won the SEC (same conference as Mallett), and national championship game? Maybe Mallett will be good but it seems like the NFL is moving away from staute QBs.

Wouldn't say third round is low but I'd trade a fourth and Spiller for him. I like everything about Fitz but his arm and sadly this limitation is what is going to keep us from being Super Bowl contender.

Oh, for the love of Christ!! Really??

You want Nix to trade his 9th best player in that draft for a guy he passed on 3 times....and throw in additional 4th? Are you baiting me? You can't be serious....

"Clayton said on ESPN Radio over the weekend according to ESPNBoston.com. "Tim Tebow is probably going to be traded. He's not going to Jacksonville, they've already got Chad Henne. New England. You trade him to New England and groom him to be kind of a role player, and then you trade Ryan Mallett in some way."

http://www.boston.co..._tim_tebow.html

Would love to have this guy here, he was one of the QBs I was hoping to draft last year.

Good grief, you deserve a lifetime Hot Pockets fan achievement award. Is there ANY QB you wouldn't love to have on the Bills? Tannehill, then Tebow, now Mallet???

If you were the GM, the Bills would probably carry nine QBs.

Mallet will look good until he starts to get hit a few times, he makes Bledsoe look athletic, you better have an airtight OL and WRs with tons of speed if he's your QB.

I watched almost every Arkansas game during Mallet's last season there. He can slide into a pocket and side step blitzers. Which is more than I can say for Brady's Athleticism.

Edited by Why So Serious?

Good point. Let's give up a top 10 pick overall who finally flashed his talent when given the chance for a slow, coke snorting, guy who played good agaisnt 3rd stringers and guys out of the league.

Dont forget the meth. i think that its really important to include the meth in this equation.

that said, if he played that well in college having issues along the way, if he cleaned himself up and got serious about his craft he could be VERY good. its an arm you just dont see that often, and for all the frankenstein jokes, he did seem to move better in the pocket than he was given credit for.

Dont forget the meth. i think that its really important to include the meth in this equation.

that said, if he played that well in college having issues along the way, if he cleaned himself up and got serious about his craft he could be VERY good. its an arm you just dont see that often, and for all the frankenstein jokes, he did seem to move better in the pocket than he was given credit for.

The best way for a drug addict to get over his addiction is to give him a bunch of money