All Peyton Manning, all the time!

Henne and Gabbert are expendable. Could also go to Miami

I would love for Tebow to go to Miami. A chance to kick the crap out of him twice a year on a team with even fewer offensive weapons than the Broncos had last year. Miami has a decent defense but a complete unknown with the coaching staff. I'd say bring it on.

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm lovin' it! :D BTW, no openings in Jax, unless he wants to be 3rd string, which he probably is anyway.

That means nothing - their new owner was gushing over him. We have no idea what the love child of Saddam & Al Sharpton will do. Within the next week or so all the big movement from this will finally be over

They just drafted Gabbert as the future, and just signed Henne. The money implications alone mean no room for Tebow there, not to mention football wise it makes no sense.

Watch Jax swap Gabbert for tebow. Gabbert could then sit the bench for a few seasons under Peyton.

That means nothing - their new owner was gushing over him. We have no idea what the love child of Saddam & Al Sharpton will do. Within the next week or so all the big movement from this will finally be over

OK, let's see how it plays out, but I'm willing to put money on it that he does not go to Jax.

OK, let's see how it plays out, but I'm willing to put money on it that he does not go to Jax.

I'm not saying he will either. If their new owner didn't go on record about wanting to draft hi, they wouldn't have even been brought up. I'm just saying don't count them out...

Watch Jax swap Gabbert for tebow. Gabbert could then sit the bench for a few seasons under Peyton.

This is what I think/want to happen (I imagine the Broncos will also toss in a pick). I'm terrified that Tebow will somehow end up on the Bills.

Wow... interesting... I thought his best shot for another Lombardi trophy might be with the 49ers, but the Broncos should be a good option as well. I just wonder how much John Fox's run-oriented conservative scheme will clash with Manning's need to audible and throw at every opportunity. We shall see...

Maybe Peyton met with Harbaugh and thought "Damn, now I know why Jim Kelly hated this guy".?

I thought for sure he'd be going to San Fran. It's gotta be Elway that pushed him over the edge.

Edited by Mike in Syracuse

The only place for Tebow in my opinion is Miami. Jacksonville already took their shot on Gabbert who many Bills fans wanted us to get over Newton at #3. Gabbert has shown poise and grace under fire in Jacksonville and is the obvious starter.. BwHAhahaAHhaHAhaahAH.

If I am not mistaken Tebow doesn't have to go anywhere. I think he is under contract for a bit and will likely hold Manning's clip board. Tebow fans wouldn't know WHAT to do! Peyton Manning is Peyton Manning and barring some huge surprise and fall from grace he won't get the Kyle Orton treatment and lose his job to an inferior QB in the pocket.

Edited by PDaDdy