All Peyton Manning, all the time!

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve young makes a good case why it will be 9ers.

"They know that they are the best answer for Peyton Manning. They know they have the best defense in the league to offer. They know they have the offensive weapons. They know they have Jim Harbaugh. They know all the pieces in place for Peyton Manning. It is the best opportunity for Peyton Manning. They knew it, and they waited for the wannabes to exhaust themselves, and then they came in right at the end, and that's why I think they'll probably land him at this point."

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Wow... interesting... I thought his best shot for another Lombardi trophy might be with the 49ers, but the Broncos should be a good option as well. I just wonder how much John Fox's run-oriented conservative scheme will clash with Manning's need to audible and throw at every opportunity. We shall see...

Espn just announced its Denver. Where does tebow go? Should also mean Smith back to 9ers and Dolphins have Moore as starter

Keep them both. Let P-Gump (Big Game Chump) start in the regular season, and then Tebow starts in the playoffs. Definitely a WIN-WIN lol.