Red Helmet

peanuts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does anyone else miss the red helmet. I think it would go much better with the jerseys that will be coming out shortly..

Heck no!! The red just reminds me

Of how good things used to be back in the 90's. Why the hell would I want to think of good times and all those stupid victories and lame super bowl runs.

White is where it's at! I honestly like the whites better. In case you wanted to know

I hope they don't try the white out the Ralph crap again this year.

Are we as dumb as Jests fans who need their team's name spelled out by a fireman every 10 minutes? Then why did we feel the need to copy their lazy "idea" of going to throwbacks? Because it required no new ideas and you didn't have to pay anyone to think of a design.

I want the Sabres black and red converted to Bills since its apparently illegal for the Sabres to ever wear the design again.

I think this team can afford to use the red helmets at least twice in a season. They may not be the original colors, but they were part ofthe Bills tradition for over 25 years.

While we're on the subject, I wouldn't mind re-designing the charging buffalo logo as well. Maybe it could be modernized, and rounded out a bit. -Perhaps occupy more space on the helmet, sort of like Denver did with their Bronco. It'd be a new-look uni, to go with our new-look defense.

Being in my early 20's, with the exception of pictures from the AFL and OJ days I never knew anything but the red helmets until they first started wearing the throwbacks a few seasons ago. I loved the red helmets throughout that whole time, but after seeing the white ones with the new uni's this year, when I look at a red one now it's kind of ugly in comparison. JMO.

Does anyone else miss the red helmet. I think it would go much better with the jerseys that will be coming out shortly..

Always a fan of the red helmet. When you see the red and white side by side the Buffalo is bigger on the red helmet, it's a better looking helmet. I like the white helmet with the blue jerseys but I wish we could at least have the red helmets with the white jerseys. The white helmets are straight out of Pops Warner.

Well I hope all of you guys realize that Nike is taking over the uniforms industry this year so, whatever uniforms you were used to will look different. I'm guessing it won't be a drastic change but the unveiling of all 32 teams uniforms will be on April 3rd. Now to add my 2 cents into the convo. Me personally, I love the home jerseys with the white helmet and charging Buffalo. But if we could change the white pants to the same color blue pants, it would be sweet. Away games could have the same white helmet with the white jersey but with blue pants. I would like to know if there is a restriction on how many different combinations/styles of uniforms 1 team is allowed to have because if there isn't a restriction, we can mix and match whatever we like. We can even have an all white uniform with the red helmet that the OP misses so much.