Red Helmet

peanuts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

red helmets with all whites looks awesome period.

blue pants will look gay, either with blue jersey or white, just lame old school lame. even our old all white throw back looked "newer" and cooler.

the current jerseys are so generic example...red stripes(ingenious) a bills logo in the middle(oooohhhhh)

i know these are over doing it but look at oregon ducks unis and see all the creativity and you can see all the possibilities. We went throw back on new unis that we only get once every 15 years or so.

i hope nike throws in some decent innovations and we can get a red helmet twice a year for nostalgias sake.

last idea, a red charging buffalo with a blue strip on the current white helmet

red helmets with all whites looks awesome period.

blue pants will look gay, either with blue jersey or white, just lame old school lame. even our old all white throw back looked "newer" and cooler.

the current jerseys are so generic example...red stripes(ingenious) a bills logo in the middle(oooohhhhh)

i know these are over doing it but look at oregon ducks unis and see all the creativity and you can see all the possibilities. We went throw back on new unis that we only get once every 15 years or so.

i hope nike throws in some decent innovations and we can get a red helmet twice a year for nostalgias sake.

last idea, a red charging buffalo with a blue strip on the current white helmet

And you think the Bills blue pants will look "gay"?

http://www.nikeblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/new-oregon-ducks-football-uniforms-02.jpg

Yes. I prefer it as the primary helmet. I like the white one as well, but the red is better. Just my two cents.

Does anyone else miss the red helmet. I think it would go much better with the jerseys that will be coming out shortly..

The current Bills uniforms (including the white helmet) are, in my humble opinion, the best uniforms the franchise has ever worn. I would be amenable to blue pants with the road jerseys, but otherwise, I have no complaints.

The blue pants were part of the jersey designs from last year. Road uniforms were intended to have the blue pants with the white jerseys. I believe it was an issue with Reebok getting them made, not 100% sure though.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24964222@N06/5859413783

Yea it must have been something because even in Madden you're allowed to put the pants royal blue.

I never liked the red helmet. I'm glad its gone.

That's like when one friend in a group has a fallout and another friend says !@#$ him, I never liked him anyway and then when everybody makes up you're the one that looks bad. Just saying. We never know if they'll bring it back so don't hate it too much. But I agree. White ones are... Thee... S--t...

Edited by DefenseWinzChampionshipz

Yea it must have been something because even in Madden you're allowed to put the pants royal blue.

Well - the closest match to the current uniforms were the late 70's early 80's threads prior to the red-helmeted attempt to get Ferguson to stop throwing it to the wrong team.

THOSE uniforms _did_ feature blue pants with the white jerseys - I suspect that was considered but they opted for the white/white to connect to the older throwbacks that were so popular.

As for what's better - all I can say while remaining unbiased is that the new uniforms are rated nationally at or near the top of the list. The previous threads with the bright red clown hats were rated near the bottom.